||2||

After (Y/n) said that, the two stared each other's eyes in confused and worried expressions.

As they turn back to (y/n), they suddenly could almost feel their blood drained out in their whole body.

There, they saw (Y/n)'s half unknowing smile and she slowly falling to unconscious, bit by bit her eyelids slowly closing, without wasting any seconds.

The purple glaze with a jet black haired girl swiftly shove her right arm around (Y/n) neck and started to gently slap (Y/n) cheeks.

"No, no (y/n) wake up! Don't close your eyes!." The girl then look at the boy.

"Quick!,Call the nurses!!." The dark blue haired boy quickly nodded to her then he push the red bottom.

Feeling the adrenaline pumping through their veins, her and the dark blue haired boy frantically but at the same time half calm trying to wake (y/n) up.

The boy quickly puts his hand in (y/n)'s neck, checking the pulse or heartbeat.

"It's normal for now, but her heart beat is going to slow down in a few minutes...which is bad."The dark blue haired boy quietly said to the girl.

"In this state she's going to have a coma if we didn't do anything, unless....I'll..... "The girl muttered last few words which confuse the boy.

"What?, Can you repeat it again? I couldn't hear it from here." The boy politely and quickly said to her as he carefully push (y/n)'s head slightly backwards so the air could go in.

"I said that I'll gonna give her CPR so she can breathe, it'll give the doctor and the nurses time to get in here!." She replied half shouted at the boy.

The boy's dark blue eyes widened as she said that to him.

"No, I should do it." The boy said as he stared at the girl.

"No, I'll do it." The girl calmly said as she hugged (y/n) to her chest.

"I'll do it." The boy bluntly said.

Then a minute later (y/n) became a tug of war, that type of a rope person, she's still unconscious.

Accidentally, the purple glaze with jet black haired girl elbowed her left elbow in (y/n)'s bruised ribs.

Suddenly (y/n) opened her eyes and started to say something that no one could quite understand not even the devil itself couldn't understand it.

"FIFJFZFUGKYXLHFCXH." With that (y/n) miraculously and painfully woke up.

The dark blue haired boy and the purple haired girl widened their eyes in shocked and relieved expressions as (y/n) start to cuss bad words out to her mouth while groaning in pain.

Suddenly they heard the door slam opened, the two look at the door and saw the doctor and nurses rush through the side of (y/n), checking her injuries and her whole body.

∆~Timeskip~

(Y/n) POV

"It's really unnecessary to CPR a patient when you have a OXYGEN MASK AND TANK IN THE SIDE OF THE PATIENT'S BED!!." The doctor half calm and half angry said it to the two that whom I thought who is my guardian angels.

As the nurses give me some pain reliever pills I glanced at the two who have a apologetic faces at the doctor.

"But..." The doctor continues.