||1||

"(L/n)!!"
"(Y/n/n)!!"

I braced myself for the impact as I fall down the stairs, my world seem to circulate as I fell down, then I felt my limbs tumbling over one another, twisting and hitting against the sharp edges of the stairs, after what seems like an quick second, my back of my head finally hits the wall.

I could feel my breath hitch as I starting to feel the pain over my body, the last thing I saw as I tried to keep my eyes open, is a blur of two people raced down to me.

After that, all I can see is a void of neverending darkness.

I thought that will be the last time I hear my name or so I thought.

"(y/N)."

A disorted voice called out to me.

'Huh? Who the hell called my name just now?'

"Please wake up...." A soft voice said

I flinched as I feel somebody's hand touched my left arm and carefully shaking it like they wanted to wake me up but gently.

As the hand, shakes my left arm instead of feeling pain in my entire body, all I can feel was surprisingly comforting and warm but I feel the numbness too.

I flickered my fingers to get the numbness off me.

I slowly fluttered my eyelids, and slowly open it as the bright light came into my view.

As I opened my eyes I see a one person, no. Two person on top of me, side by side in my bed, looking down to me.

I glance to my left and saw a beautiful angel- no a beautiful girl looking at me worried, her perfect purple glaze with a jet black over her hair falls gracefully as she move towards me and her eyes looks swollen like she's been crying all day, but instead of looking ugly while she's crying, she's looks absolutely dead gorgeous like she came from heaven.

'Did I died? Is this heaven?.' I thought.

Felling the sparkling
relieve brightness of the girl when she noticed I've woken up and stared blankly at her.

The brightness increased as she smiled at me in relief.

'so bright...'

Fear that I might go blind if I stare to long, I quickly look to my right and saw a blue - black haired boy with blue - black eyes staring at me slightly worried as he stared at me.

The boy is dead handsome as well! He looks like a half Asian to me and He holds a seemingly innocent face or to be specific an angelic face and his tall as heck! Even though that I am lying straight to the bed Im pretty sure his tall.

My half opened eyelids stared at them both as I try to shake my head to shook off the slightly blurry vision.

The light above their head is so bright...

'Wait is that...a halo around their head??.' I thought.

I squint my eyes to try and see if it is really a halo.

'yup it's really is a halo!,I'm certainly sure that these two people are my guardian angel but how strange...I thought I was going to put into hell... Oh well.'

As the two stared at me with worried and half happy expressions.

"I have a great and blissful life after all." I said while smiling then suddenly I blacked out again.

_________________________________________

Lol I'll try to update the other chapter as soon as possible if my WiFi doesn't go crazy again anyways how's your quarantine going on? Isn't boring? Or fun?