||4||

"so nosiy....."i mumbled as i stared at her widened familiar brown eyes blankly.

(Y/n) Pov

I tilted my head and stared at her with curiosity, trying to figure out why is she so familiar, her face shows a shocked and mixed emotion.

"(L/- (L/n-." She barely stuttered out a word but she was suddenly cut off by yeoryeong .

"(Y/n/n)!" Ban beamed at me,a blinding sparkling light suddenly appears as she beams at me wahh so bright!.

I smiled warmly back at her then to the familiar girl. unknowingly to me, the two girls slightly blush as i smiled at them.

"How are you feeling? is your arm ok? is your body still hurt?" She asked me, obviously worried about me which slightly overwhelmed me, I then flashed her a grateful smile.

" I'm feeling great thanks!, i appreciated it when you took care of me when i was in the hospital." I replied to her, then i glance to the brown haired girl, who was looking guilty? huh? what's with that guilt expression?.

"That's a relief!, well then let's go to school we're going to be late, (y/n/n), Dan-ah~" She said as she suddenly held my right hand then she grabbed the girls left hand who was now known as dan-ah.

Her voice was so alluring and pretty, my cheeks begin to warm unknowingly to me same to dan-ah who slightly blushed too, unconsciously, we started to follower her still dumbfounded of how pretty her voice is, even though i heard her voice a thousands times when we were at the hospital i can't seem to move on of how pretty and alluring her voice is.

Because of her alluring voice i seem to forgot the familiar girl who still in dumbfounded state, but suddenly the familiar girl snap out of it and pull her hand away from ban.

"wait a minute!" the brown haired girl yelled making me snap of the thought, still holding ban's hand i looked at her in confuse.

"this happened minutes ago! why did this happened again?" the brown familiar haired girl asked us, me and ban shared a confuse look at her.

"um....deja vu?- " i said with a lace of uncertain voice.

"not that! it really happened earlier ag-...." the  brown familiar haired girl stops. 

".....never mind." the girl waved it out, me and ban just stared at her in confuse, i remove my hand from ban slowly, then suddenly I lean in dangerously close to her face and stare at her a little longer, which makes the girl slightly blush at my sudden movement.

 why on earth she's so familiar? did i met her somewhere,and her voice is so familiar, after some time questioning myself,  i decided to ask her.

"You look so familiar did i met you somewhere before?" i muttered to her with curiosity,her eyes widen as i said that words, yeolyeong was so confuse at this moment, she was about to speak but was interrupted by a loud ringtone.

*HIRARI HIRARI MEKURI MEKURU!-* My ears slightly turned red from embarrassment 'Oh shit my phone!' i thought as i quickly grab my phone from my pockets and unlocked my phone.

My eyes widen as i saw what's on the screen.

'My package is here!' My (e/c) eyes glint in excitement and swiftly sprint at the near window in the hallway of the apartment.