||3||

"THIS ISN'T MY UNIFORM!!." A familiar voice yelled.

My whole body flinched from the loud familiar voice, waking me up from my peaceful slumber.

I lazily fluttered opened my sleepy eyes and slowly sit up from my bed scratching slightly my stomach as i yawn.

"WELL, THAT IS YOUR UNIFORM! WE WENT LAST WEEK TO GET IT FIT!" Another shout was heard.

'Wow, what a lively neighborhood.' i sarcastically thought to myself.

All the yelling from next door apartment was making my head hurt, i sigh and look at the alarm clock.

"6:08...." i mumbled, i slowly stand and stretched my arms and after that i groggily went to the kitchen and to make some breakfast, starting my first routine of the day.

I went to the fridge and unconsciously open the fridge, swiftly taking one egg and two bacons.

'It's been two months since I mysteriously teleported to this world.'

I put the egg and bacons in the counter and get the cooking pan, then i put the cooking pan in the cooking stove, starting the fire in medium fire,before putting an oil/butter on it.

'I don't even know how did i get here in this world in the first place, the hospital room was the first thing i see when i opened my eyes from that little incident.'

Breaking the egg and putting the bacons in the cooking pan, the cooking pan lit up a little as i put the egg and bacons one by one, the pleasant aroma spreads in the air, making me satisfied with the smell.

'Sometimes i thought that ,maybe i just hit my head to hard and starting to hallucinating or dreaming things and this whole world, and in the reality i'm in a hospital bed sleeping with a coma.'

As i finished cooking the egg and the bacons, i put the cooked food in the plate gracefully, and went to the fridge again to get some orange juice and loaf bread.

'Although it's hard to believe that i'm in a coma in real life and the way i'm seeing the people move and walk and do the things that normal people do everyday and the pain i felt while in the hospital , it's way too realistic.'

Then i carry the bread with me and leaving the orange juice in the table, then i lit up the cooking stove again and putting another clean small cooking pan and i add some butter then i put the bread in the pan to make the bread crunchy and warm,after i finished the bread i sat down at the chair and begin to eat my breakfast,i immediately melt at the taste and waking me up from sleepiness earlier, while eating my breakfast my mind started to wondered where i first mysteriously teleported or woke up from this world.

'The first day in another dimension that similar to the world i lived in'

when i was in the hospital after the two angelics leave me all alone in the room, i observed the room and keep calm.

'Ok (y/n) keep calm and observe the room and review the event that happens earlier.'

I breath in and out and close my eyes thinking about the event earlier, 'Ok, i saw earlier the doctor whose name dr. dong bi dom? idk i forgot the name,he is close to shed a tear earlier maybe his a close friend? and what did he mean "its been a while since i admitted??" do i have a disease or what????.

And that girl who look heartbroken earlier am i close friend of hers too?? and that boy who's look like a model is he a close friend too? argh... i don't know anymore, thinking all of this makes my head pounding.