🍋one🍋

"Come on, help me with this Jisungie!" Chenle pleaded as he tried to drag the large folded table out of the garage. The taller watched him judgmentally.

"Why?" He asked, practically glaring at the shorter boy who looked over at him now with a slightly defeated expression as the large table got the better of him.

"Because I really really want to run this lemonade stand with you! Please, we've done this every summer that we've been friends, why can't you help me with it this once?" Jisung sized up the gremlin boy for a moment, thinking. He knew if he didn't help he was bound to go mopping to the younger's mother about it and she would scold him to the ends of the earth. Maybe there was also a small part of him that did want to run that little lemonade stand with the chinese boy, but he pushed down that thought and shook his head with a tsk.

Without another word, he began helping the boy lug the giant table out of the garage.

🍋

"PARK JISUNG GET UP RIGHT NOW YOU'RE GONNA MAKE HAECHAN LATE!!" Jisung groaned as his mother yelled at him from the kitchen, turning over in his bed with a frown as he tried to cover his ears with his pillow. But his attempts were halted by his door slamming open and in a matter of seconds, he felt the weight of-

"You guessed it Jisung Park it's the one and only Lee Donghyuck laying on top of your lazy ass so you will get the hell out of bed." Jisung groaned and tried desperately to roll Haechan's body off of him but to no avail as the older simply wrapped his arms and legs around him tightly. "I'm not moving unless you promise to get up."

"Fine! Fine, I'll get up just- please get off!" Jisung pleaded as he began to run out of air. This time Haechan obeyed, pulling away and sitting at the end of the bed.

"Are you calling me fat?" Haechan asked with a pout. Jisung huffed as he got up and began to fix his hair.

"No Hyuck, I did not call you fat." Haechan gasped.

"Wow. Not only calling me fat but forgetting your honorifics! How disrespectful can one chicken be." Haechan said exasperatedly as he laid himself out dramatically on the youngers bed.

"Haechan hyung, I'm not really in the mood for your drama so can you please zip it." Jisung said as he quickly changed his shirt and put on a pair of jeans. He didn't care that Haechan was there- they had known each other for so long that it didn't even matter anymore to either boy.

"Oof, okay, what's goin on kid? I mean, you're pretty moody but never this moody. Not even with Ms. Alexander." Jisung scoffed.

"Well that crusty excuse of an English teacher can eat my as-"

"EW JISUNG PARK!! Watch your language for one and for two, Ms. Alexander doesn't deserve to eat the Park Jisung's™ ass." Jisung scoffed as he hurriedly shoved some pens and notebooks into his school bag and shook his head.

"Regardless, nothing's wrong, I'm just tired, that's all." Jisung remarked before walking out of his room and to the kitchen where his mom stood, busily working on preparing meals for the day. Jisung grabbed his lunch, putting it in his school bag before beginning to tie his shoes. Jisung's mom sighed.

"Haechan, you are such a blessing. My little Sungie would be failing in school by now if it wasn't for you." Haechan smiled and bowed respectfully to her.

"I just do what I can Ms. Park." She laughed fondly at the boy as Jisung went to the door.

"Okay, thanks for the encouragement mom, now let's go Haechan. Unless you wanna miss the bus."