~ Morning ~

Lemon Boy now has a spotify playlist! The Link is in my account description uwu feel free to check it out.
_________________________________

Renjun opened his eyes sleepily and sat up, his cheeks flushed from sleep. He rubbed his eyes, not sure of where he was. It was then that it all started to come back to him: he was upstairs at Jeno's house sleeping with- he froze and looked on either side of where he had laid before to see Jeno and Jaemin still asleep, their bodies faced towards where he was. He swallowed thickly and smiled gently at the sight before laying back down again, hearing a small groan leave Jeno's lips.

"Injunie.. Mmgo back to sleep baby..." Jeno said, his voice an octave lower first thing in the morning and a bit raspy. Renjun felt his face go hot and swallowed thickly at the sound.

"But Jen, don't we have to go to school?" The younger opened his eyes slowly, blinking a couple times before sitting up, nodding. He reached over Renjun and shook Jaemin a bit.

"Nana~ baby it's time to get ready for school now~" Jeno said sweetly. Jaemin grumbled, a pout forming on his lips cutely as he hugged Renjun tighter.

"Don wanna..." He said sleepily, making both the older boys smile at his cuteness.

"Come on Jaemin-ah. Why dont you get up and I can go make you your coffee hmm? While you and Injun get ready I'll make us breakfast." Jeno said, rubbing Jaemin's thigh before smiling down at Renjun beautifully. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to the eldest's forehead before crawling out of bed and heading out of the room.

Once Jeno was gone Jaemin sat up and smiled sleepily at Renjun.

"Good morning Injunnie~" he said in a cute voice, throwing his body on top of Renjun's as he hugged him. The older chuckled fondly and pet Jaemin's hair.

"M-morning Jaeminie.." He said. The younger rolled off of him and sat up again, standing from the bed.

"Let's get you dressed up for the day hmm?" Jaemin suggested as he took Renjun's hand and helped him to get off of the bed. The pink-haired boy lead the older over to his closet, opening it up and looking at the array of clothing.

The closet seemed to be split down the middle, Renjun assumed that one side was for Jaemin's clothing and the other for Jeno's. And the younger answered his assumption.

"We keep our clothes separate but it doesn't really matter since we share most of our stuff anyways.." Jaemin remarked as he gestured to the closet. Renjun just nodded, looking at the closet in awe of the many different shirts and outfits to choose from. Jaemin looked the older up and down.

"Okay, cute and comfy or something with a bit of bite?" Jaemin asked, looking Renjun up and down thoughtfully as Jeno came walking back in the room.

"I think a bit of bite would look nice and sexy but we wouldn't want to share that side of our boy, would we?" Jeno asked from where he stood behind Jaemin with a smirk. The youngest nodded thoughtfully as Renjun flushed a deep shade of red.

"Good point Jen.. Cute and comfy it is then!" Jeno smiled brightly at that, his eyes forming crescents as he reached past them and grabbed his own outfit- a plain shite T-shirt and a red hoodie to go over it with black skinny jeans and of course a fresh pair of boxers cuz ew, no, we changin that shit everyday unless you're not around anyone in quarantine then you got an exception for maybe two days. He walked off to go change in the bathroom down the hall, leaving Renmin to dress the eldest.

"Here.. Do you have any colors you like?" Renjun shrugged at Jaemin's words.

"Well, what is there to choose from?" Jaemin nodded as he rummaged through both sides.