chapter 6

And the computer turns off. Lana looks back still terrified but nobody was there. She exhales the breath and turns toward the computer still shivering and sees a reflection of a lady just behind her. She screamed her lungs out , jumped off from the chair, fell down on floor and shuts her eyes tightly while digging her head between her legs. After two to three second, she opened her eyes and saw nobody in the room. She ran towards her bed and veiled herself with blanket. She was started thinking what is happening to her. She has never experienced anything like this before. She thought to tackle these situations any how if possible and to make her parents believe on her. After a while. She moved out from blanket looking at room frighten. After watching that nobody is there, she walks up to the computer table while taking a look of the whole room, took out the camera and put it on video mode.

She walked back to the bed and covered herself with the blanket. After a while she finally fell asleep.

She woke up in the morning earlier then usually, she was having headache but this time it was worse than usual, somehow, she managed to walk towards the camera to check the video. She could not believe on her eyes what she was watching. She saw that after switching the camera on she walked to her bed and veiled herself with the blanket. She was turning from left to right, each turn after sometime from another. As soon as the clock hits 3:15 am the street light started blinking  the curtains of the window stopped waving by the wind, the clock stopped at 3:15 and she saw herself waking up, dragging the blanket away from her body and putting it to her side calmly and she walked towards her drawer. After reaching to the drawer she took out the shining piece of chain which she had alread thrown out of the window and bend herself backward and walked at the centre of the room by holding that chain in her left hand.

She put that chain in the centre and started moving around it in a circle, she was still bend

She put that chain in the centre and started moving around it in a circle, she was still bend. She took 6 rounds around that chain. Lana was shaken till the core when she saw the door of the bathroom opened and a woman in a long white sleeveless knee length uncleand dressed walked in more like she was floating just an inch above the floor. As soon as she reached beside lana, Lana stopped moving and stood straight just in front of that woman. Lana smiles on her and that womans dirty hand with big disgusting nails caress her cheek like an owner does to a pet. They both looks at the chain and then she goes inside the bathroom. Lana bend herself backwards like how she did before and takes the piece of chain in her hand and put it in the drawer. Then she stood straight and walked up to her bed and fell asleep. As soon as she reached the bed the curtains starts waving normally and the clock turns on. Lana was in a complete shock she ran towards her mom downstairs in the kitchen. Her mom was sitting on the chair and cutting the vegetables on the dining table. She ran towards her screaming.

"Mom mom", Lana shouted from the staircase.

"What happened Lana?", her mom shouted.

"Mom I want to show you something",

Lana said as soon as she reached at the table and stood beside her.
She replayed the video to show her mom. Her mom was watching the video and was completely shock.
"Mom i told you something wrong is happening with me",lana said to her mom while being terrified.

"O my girl, i m sorry for not believing you", Rose replied with tension.

"But now i believe in you. I believe you truly . Now I know that giving ypu the chain was my correct desicion",

That is why i made you
as soon as she said she noticed something . She moved back a little in the chair and saw the legs of her mom. As soon as she moved back Lana realised that the heels were in the front and the finger and toes were in the back.

"So, you finally saw me",

her mom looked at her and gave the scariest smile.
She was startled and ran in her room. While her mom which was not the actual mom laughed loud, so loud that the whole house was echoing. She shuts the door of the room and started crying. After a minute she hear her mom calling. She was frightening and started crying more and more. She heard her mom coming to her room. she ram towards her cupboard took out the cross which was sticked on the door of the cupboard and sat frighten on bed crying. She sees the door of her room opened and her mom walked in angrily. Lana stretched her hand while holding the cross in front of her mom and screaming

"go back, leave me alone".

Her mom's face changes from anger into confusion.

"Lana what are you doing?", her mom shouts.
Lana watches her mom feet and they were fine that means she was her actual mom. Lana runs towards her mom and hugged her tightly.

"Mom you are back"

Lana says to her mom.

"Yes, I'm back and I have seen what you did to the camera, don't you dare to cry Infront of me and try to get away from the punishment",

her mom said angrily.