chapter 7

"What happen to camera?", Lana asked in confusion and then she remembered that she left the camera downstairs.

"Go and see by yourself".

Her mom replied in anger. She ran downstairs and saw that the camera was broken into pieces every part of it was broken into number of pieces.

"Now what explanation will you give to me Lana?", Lana's mom questioned.

"Mom believe me I did not do this there is something in our house",

Lana tried to explain to her mom the whole scenario was had happened but her mom was not at all believing he. At the and her mom yelled her and asked her to move into her room. Lana cried and expediently ran towards her room. As soon as she entered into her room, she saw that piece of chain on her computer table put into a spiral way. She put that into her bag which was kept on to the chair which was present in front of her computer table and wore the jacket and got ready to put this chain on its place from where she brought. Tip toeing, she moved out of the home not telling anything to her mom where she was going. At bus stand she called hazel and told her that she is coming at her home. As soon as she reached, she took hazel directly into her room and started telling everything to her. It was hard to comprehend for hazel.

"Please hazel believe me I have only you now because no one is believing me help me to solve this".
Lana insisted her with a puppy eye face.

"Okay but if it a prank then I will kill you". Hazel warned.

"no its not a prank believe me ". Lana hugged her tightly.

"Okay Okay stop now" hazel laughed a little.

"So first we will think from the start like where did you find this chain, we can search abut that place." Hazel suggested.

Lana nodded and took out her phone from the left pocket of her jacket. They searched the place. After opening 2 to 3 sites they finally got some information in the next site. As they were scrolling the article, they were completely shocked. There was news article about that place in which it was written that every year from past 7 years people get missing. From there families it was found out that they were experiencing some paranormal activities at their home before getting missing. There was list of the people who got missing and everybody was of different age. Their phitos was also present.

"How it is possible".

Hazel said in confusion while looking at the photo of the one of the children who was lost 3 years before.

"Do you know him?" Lana asked.

"Lana did you remember while we were video calling, I told you that there is a child on your bed jumping, he was the one whom I saw".

Hazel told Lana in complete shock.

"But how it is possible Lana if he is missing from 3 years then how can I see him at your home".

Hazel was confused and cannot understand what is happening to her best friend. But after that she was quite sure that whatever Lana is facing or experiencing is true. She held Lana hand in hers and looked into her eyes and said,

"I believe you Lana, whatever it is I will fight with you, you are not alone".

Lana cried and hugged hazel tightly,

"hazel I'm blessed to have a friend like you but I cannot risk your life, I will handle it alone whatever this is I will go at that place and see why it is happening, alone".

But "Lana what if you go missing, I don't want to lose you", hazel started to sob.

"Whoever they are they want me to reach at that place and if I will not go, they won't let me live in peace at home. So, I have to go but don't you worry you will always be my best friend".

They both hugged each other and cried for a minute. Okay hazel now I have to go now I will reach over there till 7:30pm.

"Lana think one more time". Hazel told Lana while crying.

"No hazel I have to go I will end this today I don't want something more to happen. I don't want my parents to suffer because of me",

Lana said to hazel and hugged her for the last time and walked away from home.