chapter 1

THE LOST PIECE OF CHAIN.

Alarm ringed, “oh my God! again I’m late for the bus”, she jumped from the bed which was Infront of her cupboard, and ran towards the bathroom which was beside the computer table and to the right side of the bed, brushed her teeth, combed her hair...

Alarm ringed,
“oh my God! again I’m late for the bus”, she jumped from the bed which was Infront of her cupboard, and ran towards the bathroom which was beside the computer table and to the right side of the bed, brushed her teeth, combed her hair while looking in the mirror  placed to the right side of the door and to the left of the cupboard, not exactly in front of the bed but slightly cross and wore her uniform. she ran downstairs. Her mom was in the kitchen which was open towards the hall,
“hey sweetie, good morning”, her mom said.

“good morning mom”, Lana greeted  her mon while taking a quick bite of jam and bread good morning  sweetie, i have already made the breakfast, as i know how lazy you are to get ready for the school

“good morning mom”, Lana greeted  her mon while taking a quick bite of jam and bread good morning  sweetie, i have already made the breakfast, as i know how lazy you are to get ready for the school. "Sorry, mom tomorrow surely i will wake up early" lana took the last bite and ran out of the house and slammed the door behind her. As soon as she reaches the bus stop, she saw the bus going away. Hey wait!! Wait!!, Lana shouted her lungs out and finally the bus stopped.

“Good morning Mr. Brown” Lana greeted while catching her breath.

“Good Morning dear, you’re late again!”, he greeted back with a smile.

she sat at the last seat, took her earphone out from her bag and played her favourite EDMs, yeah, she is not the vocal fan. she reached at the school, walked a few steps inside and saw hazel running towards her, wearing her white shorts with black t-bag and black long shirt on it. her dreadlocks were just perfect and those hand bands with small accessories completing her look.

“Hey Lana how have u been?”, hazel said.

“I’m good, what…”

“Chloe is dating Richard” hazel whispered which was almost like she was screaming with shock.

“Oh! so that gold digger found another place to dig”, Lana replied in a very nonchalant way.

“Dude this time the gold is shinier than before”, hazel replied excitingly.

On the way to their class, Hazel was narrating her the whole story of Chloe and Richard even after getting “I’m not interested” kind of look by Lana.
By the time they reach to thier class Daniel and Alex were already sitting in the class, hazel and Lana waved them hi and shook hand in a complete dude way.

"Wassup! Girls!!" alex exclaimed. Good, what about you? Lana asked alex.

"Handsome as alway" alex replied.

"Ofcourse alexi" hazel Said with her fake grinch like  smile.

"Hey did you guyz got the hot tea of the town" alex whispered almost like he was shoiting .

"Woah,when did you get yourself into this gossip thing? Lana questioned.
Common it is what everybody is talking about in the whole school, all the gold digger thing. Daniel replied nonchalanty.
They sat for every lecture and; whole day was kind of fun as the syllabus was almost complete and we were having more time for fun.

Next morning it was a bright sunny day and again Lana woke up late. She got freshen up and ran down. Had her breakfast in a hurry, she marched towards the bus stand and got into one. As soon as she entered the classroom, Ms. Dorella was already teaching and she saw all three of her pals were sitting behing laughing at her .

"Oh, Everybody please welcome the everyday latecomer lana." Ms. Dorella was fed up and all can here in her sarcasm.

Lana saw her friends who are laughing at the back almost rolling down and making wierd faces while the teacher was shouting at her for being late every day. They were making funny faces which was making her laugh and she was stopping herself not to burst out loud, it was quite hard for her to control her laughter! Finally, she burst out loud when Daniel was swinging his hand up and down in force in order to do the dance while holding a pen with no cap in his fist and it  went straight inside the Alex upper thigh sitting beside him. Alex screamed his soul out and the whole class was laughing.

"What did you just do you...", alex shouted in pain while controlling his words not to fell out of his mouth.

"I m so sorry alexi" daniel apologiesd,still conteolling his laughter.
After the lectures, four of them were sitting in the canteen watching trending videos.

“Hey let’s go somewhere this weekend”, Daniel said.

“Yeah let’s go to fair, taco bell, yum food”, Alex replied.

“This bear can’t think more than food”, Lana replied.

“Let’s go for trekking guys” hazel said.

“Yes, this will be adventurous”, Daniel said.

“We will come back the next day after watching stars”, Lana excitingly said.

“Okay then we have to make the list of the things which we need to carry”, Daniel said.

“Okay Mr. Prefect”, Alex said in a bored way.

“So, the first thing on the list would be...” and Lana was interrupted by Alex.

“Food” Alex replied. they all looked at him annoyingly.

“Sorry , but food is also very important dude if I’m not wrong”, Alex replied while throwing both of his hands in the air in defence.
They sat and made the list of things which they are going to take with them.

It was Saturday, no school and Lana was in deep sleep. She woke up around 10:00 am. While she was brushing her teeth, she heard someone is screaming her name.

“Lana! Lana!” she heard Daniel screaming her name.

“Honey, dear, baby, wake up”, Alex screamed in a high-pitched voice.

"Yeah coming, jist a sec", lana yelled back feom the window.

In a hurry she got ready had her breakfast and moved out, they went to the bus stand and sat in the bus.

“Hey hazel I didn’t know you wear suspenders”, Alex said.

“I don’t!”, hazel answered in dubiety as she knows him very well.

“Yes, you do, see there you go in red suspenders” he pointed out towards a monkey wearing suspenders.

They all laughed.

Hazel punched the side of Alex’s arms. The whole journey was full of entertainment and frolic.    
They reached the destination.