Prologue

Talking - (person) Why hello there.

Shouting - (person) SHUT THE FUCK UP HALF AND HALF!

Thinking - (person) 'Who was that?'

Whispering - (person) hey psst wanna hear a joke?

Action - (person) *picks up a bottle and tosses it into the trash*

Time skip - Time skip brought to you by chibi Arthur writing

Sacred Gear - [Hello!]

Arthur notes - {hello 👋}

In this world people know of the supernatural from dxd, Salem from RWBY and all that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person

Union academy a school built to teach young teens about the many powers that are within the world such as magic, sacred gears, mystic treasure, quirks, imperial arms and much more. Their are many races to accompany the know world as well like devils, demons, angels, fallen angles, humans, how this world came to he is one of the world greatest mysteries.

We know look into union academy to see lots of different students doing their own things an example of this is team RWBY, a young group of huntress that consist of Ruby rose, Yang xiao long, Blake belladona, and Weiss schnee, the team is currently in the library studying with Rias and her peerage for an up coming test in their combat class.

We know cut to a young man with a  H/C and H/T punching a punch bag as his fist are covered with a black aura, the young teen has wolf ears ontop of his head along with E/C staring at the punching bag. The teen then let's out one more punch and breaks the punching bag off the support it was on and onto the floor, the teen then grabs a water bottle resting on a nearby bench and starts drinking it as other students come in chatting amongst themselves, while this happened the young teen started to pack his things while wiping the sweat off his forehead.

A little time later we see the young teen heading towards the dorms as he spotted team JNRP down the hall coming his way.

(Jaune) "Hey Y/N!"

Jaune the leader of team JNRP greeted the teen as he smiled and waved.

(Y/N) "Hey Jaune, Nora, Ren and pyrrha, what you guys doing?"

(Ren) "Nothing much just walking around Union academy."

Ren said as he smiled as he looked at Y/N

(Pyrrha) "Just got back from the gym i see."

(Y/N) "Ya, well anyways I'll see everyone later I'm gonna go get some rest before tommorow big test."

Y/N said as he started walking towards his dorm as his tail swayed side to side, Team JNRP all walked away and back to their dorm as Y/N enters his dorm he sets his down on the bed and lays down.

In another part of union academy

We currently see team CRDL walking back to their dorm with smug looks the reason being is because they have 'persuaded' a girl from team CRSL (crystal) to come to their dorm. When team CRDL got to their dorm their eyed widen as in their dorm was Scartlet Star on the floor with torn clothes and a brushed body, before the male team could react the door suddenly slammed shut with only pain screams coming from the room.

Some time later Professor Goodwitch was walking towards Team CRDl dorm with the rest of team CRSL, when miss goodwitch reached the dorm room she knocked and waited for a few minutes for someone to answer.

(Sarah) "Miss goodwitch"

Sarah the team leader looked  at the much more experienced and older huntress.

(Goodwitch) "Yes Ms.sapphire?"

(Sarah) "Is that.....blood coming from under the door?"

Sarah said pointing to under the door making miss Goodwitch look down and widen her eyes seeing blood coming from the dorm, in no time miss Goodwitch used her semblance to forcefully open the door to stumble upon a gruesome sight.

The walls, floor and bed were all covered in blood with each member of team CRDL body parts spread out in the room, this made team crystal gag as miss Goodwitch looked around the room seeing scarlet laying down in a feudal position.

(Goodwitch) "Sarah, Gem, Opal go get all the head masters while I take care of this."

The three members of team crystal nodded and left miss Goodwitch their as she walked in and kneeled down next to scarlet and started to gently rub her shoulder.

(Goodwitch) "Ms. Star can you tell me who did this?"

Scarlet was silent but she looked at miss goodwitch and said one word.

(Scarlet) "Law..."

After that scarlet had fallen unconscious while miss goodwitch eyes widen because only one student had the name of law and that was Y/N law.

Time skip brought to you by chibi Y/N sleeping.

We now skip to see Y/N being woke up by a pounding on his dorm room door, Y/N being half asleep walks over to the door and opens it with his eyes closed.

(Y/N) "*Yawn* What's up"

(Ozpin) "Mr.Law would you kindly turn around and put your hands behind your back you are being arrested."

Y/N eyes opened seeing the head master for huntress and huntsman Ozpin standing their with some of the other head masters for the rest of the union academy, such as Sirzech Lucifer the devil head master/ ruler, All Might the pro hero, Esdeath the general for the imperial army, Ironwood the general of atlas military, and finally Kakashi the head master / Leader of the ninjas in union academy.

(Y/N) "What did I do?"

(Ironwood) "You are being charged with four counts of first degree murder, first degree rape, and breaking and entering."

Y/N eyes widen as he walked backwards abit making some of the atlas soldiers follow him into the dorm room.

(Y/N) "But I...didn't"

(Atlas Soldier#1) "Zip it criminal and come peacefully or by force"

Y/N seeing two options here either fight back and not get a fair trail or come peacefully to at least have a shot.

(Y/N) "Fine"

Y/N said as he turned around and put his hands behind his back letting the atlas guards cuff him.

A week later Y/N court date was set and done, none of friends or family had protested for his innocence shattering his trust, instead they each broke his heart with harsh statements and curle words towardshim during the trials which Y/N had lost. His prison Sentence are as followed each murder would be 200 years while the rape would be 400 years and the break in would add an extra 10 years, all together that's 610 years in prison.

In union academy all the students were told of the situation with the reaction murder/ rape that had happened a week prior, all of Y/N friends are stunned and shocked at the news while his enemy's are glad he is gone.

{Hey everyone I know this is very different then the other books i have written but i have seen other people do this type of book and it got me thinking about my own twist to it. Now I know this prologue is kinda Well shit but dont worry Y/N won't be in prison for that long}