Chapter 4 - Training

Talking - (person) "hello"

Shouting - (person) "SHUT THE FUCK UP HALF AND HALF"

Thinking - (person) 'Who was that?'

Whispering - (person) "hey psst wanna hear a joke?"

Action - (person) *picks up a bottle and tosses it into the trash*

Time skip - Time skip brought to you by chibi Arthur writing

Sacred Gear - [Hello!]

Inner demon : - Why isnt their blood? -

Arthur notes - {hello 👋}

______________________________________

Third person

A week has passed since Y/N has been in his coma, Deku and Arma are worried for Y/N as team seven from the ninja course in union academy. First member of team seven was naruto uzumaki a teen with blonde spiky hair and light blue eyes with whiskers on his cheeks, the second member of Sakura haruno was a short length pink haired teen with light lime green eyes, their final member was Sasuke Uchiha a short black haire teen with black eyes, their team mentor is kakashi hatake was a white haire adult with a black eyes.

Currently in the hospital room Sakura was assigned to stay in the room incase Y/N woke up with kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke would go and gather information about the town

Currently in the hospital room Sakura was assigned to stay in the room incase Y/N woke up with kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke would go and gather information about the town. During this time Sakura managed to become friends with Arma.

(Sakura) "So Arma why did you choose Y/N to become your weilder?"

(Deku) "I've been actually wondering that as well?"

(Arma) "Well that's abit complicated but I honestly dont know"

(Sakura) "What do you mean?"

Arma was about to answer but stopped once she saw Y/N slowly opening his eyes, he looked around as Arma got up and gently hugged him, Y/N returned the hug as he smiled.

(Arma) "I'm glad your awake"

(Y/N) "I'm glad to be awake, now who's this Arma?"

Y/N asked looking at Sakura as Arma let go of Y/N and smiled.

(Arma) "That's Sakura a girl on team seven from unions ninja school"

Y/N looked at Sakura as he got up and looked at her.

(Y/N) "What's your plan?"

Sakura shook her head as she looked at Y/N.

(Sakura) "Me and my team have no ill intentions towards you and Arma Mr.law, the head masters and head mistress were worried for you after they heard you were in a coma after fighting a dragon"

Deku stood next to Sakura as he rubbed his head.

(Deku) "Our mission before the dragon showed up was to spy on you and see if you would come back to union academy"