Chap. 6 - Battle of Kouh Vale

Talking - (person) "hello"

Shouting - (person) "SHUT THE FUCK UP HALF AND HALF"

Thinking - (person) 'Who was that?'

Whispering - (person) "hey psst wanna hear a joke?"

Action - (person) *picks up a bottle and tosses it into the trash*

Time skip - Time skip brought to you by chibi Arthur writing

Sacred Gear - [Hello!]

Inner demon : - Why isnt their blood? -

Arthur notes - {hello 👋}

______________________________________

Third person

3 weeks later

Inside Union academy medical center three days after Jaune fell the down hole, we currently see Jaune Arc laying in a medical bed in traditional hospital attire. At the foot of his bed layed a bright red hair female currently resting her head on the bed, a few seconds later Jaune eyes slowly fluttered open as he looks around the room.

Jaune then looks down towards the end of the bed seeing the red hair, his eyes had a look of surprise within them as he speaks.

(Jaune) "Pryyha?"

The red haird turned her head revealing green emerald eyes looking at Jaune, this was Pryyha Nikos a four time winning champion. Pryyha suddenly shot up as she hugged Jaune close, Jaune not expecting this was shocked by the sudden hug.

(Pryyha) "Jaune your ok!"

Jaune not knowing what to do hugged Pryyha back making her let out a smell yelp.

(Jaune) "I'm fine Pryyha....how did I end up in the hospital wing?"

(Pryyha) "Oh...well from what I've been told after you fell down the hole miss Peach had contacted the school and sent everyone back, she stayed behind incase you somehow were able to come back. After twenty minutes of waiting for backup Miss peach well was knocked out somehow, she awoke a few days before you but cant remember anything, after the teachers came and rescued you and miss peach you had a sword with you"

(Jaune) "A sword? But I don't remember bringing my sword along with me? And i dont remember climbing back to miss peach not with my wound"

Jaune said as Pryyha sat up and suddenly blushed as she saw her and Jaunes face were very close, Suddenly someone was heard clearing their throat as Pryyha jumped out of bed.

(Ozpin) "I hope we aren't interrupting anything"

Ozpin said as he stood at the door frame his right hand holding a coffee mug as he smiles.

(Jaune) "Mister ozpin? What's brings you to see me?"

(Ozpin) "Well it would negligent of me to not come see a student of mine who had gotten hurt on a trip outside of school mister arc"

Jaune was about to respond but was stopped when suddenly a large magical force was felt by everyone, Ozpin then pulled out his school and called Glynda.

(Ozpin) "Glynda what's going on?"

Jaune and Pryyha would look at Ozpin hearing Professor Goodwitch on the phone.

Ozpin listened to Miss Goodwitch and hung up the phone, turning his body to the door both Pryyha and Jaune looked at him.

(Ozpin) "The city is under attack Pryyha come with me, Jaune stay here and rest up"