Chapter 1 - The truth is revealed

Talking - (person)

Shouting - (person) SHUT THE FUCK UP HALF AND HALF

Thinking - (person) 'Who was that?'

Whispering - (person) hey psst wanna hear a joke?

Action - (person) *picks up a bottle and tosses it into the trash*

Time skip - Time skip brought to you by chibi Arthur writing

Sacred Gear - [Hello!]

Inner demon : - Why isnt their blood? -

Arthur notes - {hello 👋}

______________________________________

Third person

One year has passed since the incident at union academy and the student who were friends with Y/N and his enemy's are know going into summer break, each one of them are taking things differently. For instance team RWBY and JNRP are divided on the matter, Ruby leader of team RWBY was deepened shocked at what she had heard her friend did, Weiss the heiress of the schnee dust company was more colder to everyone, Blake the book worm of team RWBY showed no emotion but was more distant to people even her own team, Yang the brawler tank of team RWBY was upset that her friend would do something like this.

Now we switch other to the supernatural side of union academy the orc was divided at the matter, Rias, akeno and issei were very glad that Y/N was gone and out of union academy seeing you as nothing but a weakling, Koneko was depressed that her snack buddy was gone as she was distant towards her king, Kiba was confused on the matter because through their spare matches he could tell Y/N had no reason to do what they said he did, Xenovia was the same as kiba.

The rest of the union of union academy was glad that he was gone thinking he was nothing more then a dirty criminal. Now we currently see everyone in the union gym as the leaders / Professors / Hero, were on the stage. As all the students were chatting with their friends Sirzech walked to the podium first and coughed into the mike.

(Sirzech) "Excuse me everyone please give your attention to me for a split moment."

The students silenced as they looked towards Sirzech as he smiled.

(Sirzech) "Thank you now I would like to discuss about the past events that have happened, I know everyone in this room has different opinions on the matter but please keep a open mind while each head master, Pro-hero, and leader speaks."

Each student nodded as they looked at Sirzech.

(Sirzech) "Thank you now to open our statement I would like to inform every including team CRSL of Scarlet stars condition, she has woken up and is currently being treated at Saint hospital, police are questioning her on the subject."

Everyone started to whisper to each other, Good witch was about to speak until a phone got a notification then another phone and soon all the phones had the same notification, from the same number sending the same image. A dark chuckle waheard making everyone look up seeing a group of four people.

 A dark chuckle waheard making everyone look up seeing a group of four people