Chapter 5 - A new hero

Talking - (person) "hello"

Shouting - (person) "SHUT THE FUCK UP HALF AND HALF"

Thinking - (person) 'Who was that?'

Whispering - (person) "hey psst wanna hear a joke?"

Action - (person) *picks up a bottle and tosses it into the trash*

Time skip - Time skip brought to you by chibi Arthur writing

Sacred Gear - [Hello!]

Inner demon : - Why isnt their blood? -

Arthur notes - {hello 👋}

______________________________________

Third person

At union academy all the students of Miss peach dust and magic class are currently hiking up a mountain, Miss peach is in her usual lab coat while under it she is wearing a white dress shirt with rose colored bands, complete with brown dress pants and black high thigh boots.

{Ok I'm gonna admit, I never thought of adding this character to one of my books because i didn't know much about her but i just looked up her wiki page and was like dam.}

In Professor peach dust and magic class are groups Sona and her queen Tsubaki, Jaune, Nora, Akame, Nagisa, and finally Akeno Rias Gremory queen piece.

(P. Peach) "Alright everyone today we are going to collect some raw dust for our experiment back in the classroom"

Professor Peach said as she lead her small class up the mountain, a little time later they finally reached a cave were dust crystals were everywhere.

(Nora) "WOW JAUNE! look at all the crystal!"

(Jaune) "Yes nora they are beautiful"

(???) 'Weilder come to me'

Jaune looks around as Nagisa looked at Jaune.

(Nagisa) "Everything ok Jaune?"

(Jaune) "Ya Nagisa it's just I heard a voice"

(Nora) "A voice? Jaune are you going co co?"

Jaune shook his head as he walked into the cave, following everyone else Professor peach then instructed everyone to start collecting some dust samples.

As Jaune and Nora went deeper into the cave to collect lighting dust Jaune step on a feeble piece of rock and fell into a deeper cave.

(Nora) "JAUNE!!!"

Nora yelled as she ran to the hole Jaune fell down in, Nora's yelling attracted the rest of the class running over to Nora and the hole Jaune fell down.

With Y/N and Alduin

We currently see Y/N doing some push ups with one fist on the ground and the other on his back, a total of 10 stone slabs were on his back as well. Aludin is currently seen watching him while sitting on a boulder, in his hand was the grimoire Y/N had acquired from the village, along with aludin Arma is watching Y/N.

(Arma) "So Aludin sir what are you doing with Y/N grimoire?"

(Aludin) "Well everyone know a grimoire can teach a person a new type if magic and unlock their own magic, but its possible to put magic into a grimoire and keep it around"

(Y/N) "988...999..1000!"

(Alduin) "Good now it's time for your magical training"

Aludin said as he handed the grimoire to Arma and walked over to Y/N, the stone slabs disappeared as Y/N stood up and faces Aludin.