Chapter 2 - The adventure Part 1

Talking - (person)

Shouting - (person) SHUT THE FUCK UP HALF AND HALF

Thinking - (person) 'Who was that?'

Whispering - (person) hey psst wanna hear a joke?

Action - (person) *picks up a bottle and tosses it into the trash*

Time skip - Time skip brought to you by chibi Arthur writing

Sacred Gear - [Hello!]

Inner demon : - Why isnt their blood? -

Arthur notes - {hello 👋}

______________________________________

Third person

Breeze soaring through the trees as branches shakes dropping leafs down onto the ground, nearby was a deer standing next to a river. The deer looking both ways before leaning down and started to drink some of the river water. Deeper in the forest was a entrance to a cave a cave that had signs forbidding anyone from entering, suddenly their was three magic circles forming outside the cave, one circle was red, another was dark blue and the last one was bright orange. When the circles disappeared their was Rias Gremory and her peerage, Sona Sitri and her peerage, Riser phoenix and his peerage.

(Issei) "So boucho what are we doing here again?"

(Rias) "We are here to collect a legendary sword that is said to have been wielded by Rixi the slayer of demons" 

(Issei) "Slayer of demons?"

(Akeno) "The slayer of demons was a knight who worked with three other knights to slay the demon king of old"

(Kiba) "Who were the other knights?"

(Sona) "Well their was the hero knight, the blood knight, and finally the prideful knight"

(Sanji) "Wow so if we were able to use one of these weapons we could potentially become a elite devil?"

(Tsubaki) "Correct but the weapons are not meant to be wielded by just anyone, the weapons choose their wielders and if you try to force one into working for you the consequence are dire" 

Issei and Sanji gulped while Riser smirked and started to walk in the cave with his peerage.

(Riser) "Riser does not believe in such fairy tales, Riser will find this weapon and become a even greater devil!"

(Issei) "Oh no you dont! I'll get that weapon and become the harem king!"

Rias shook her head as Sona stood by her, they watched as Issei was about to follow Riser and his peerage before koneko grabbed the hack of his shirt.

(Rias) "Issei we simply cannot go in their, we have to wait for teams RWBY and JNRP to come here. The head masters warned us about this blade and the dungeon it could possibly have."

(Kiba) "Yes and Sirzech strictly said that the blade if we could retive it was going into the vault."

Issei anime cired as koneko dropped him into the ground.

Deep Inside the cave was a great sword stuck deep into a stone, it glowed a faint carbon black glow.

Elsewhere

Y/N is currently seen walking down a dirt path, his current attire was different from last time. His new outfit had a grey t shirt with a black undershirt, his pants were black Jean's, his shoes were black with a red leather straps. He also know wore a F/C {Favorite color = F/C} cloak. His sword was attached to his hip with his pistol attached behind his back, his cloaks covered it.