Chapter 3 - Adventure part 2

Talking - (person) "hello"

Shouting - (person) "SHUT THE FUCK UP HALF AND HALF"

Thinking - (person) 'Who was that?'

Whispering - (person) "hey psst wanna hear a joke?"

Action - (person) *picks up a bottle and tosses it into the trash*

Time skip - Time skip brought to you by chibi Arthur writing

Sacred Gear - [Hello!]

Inner demon : - Why isnt their blood? -

Arthur notes - {hello 👋}

______________________________________

Third person

We know currently see Y/N walking back in the path as the sword of demons demise is on his back. After a little bit of walking Y/N and .... started talking and had gotten to know each other.

(Y/N) "So you are a sword that was forged to defeat the demon king?"

(Arma) 'Yes...sadly after me and my old weilder split from the other siblings and friends we were ambushed by different members of the devil factions, the ones leading them was zeoticus gremory with his son. He wanted Rixi to join his son peerage bit when Rixi declined Zeoticus got mad and ordered the devils to attack Rixi....after an hour of fighting Rixi was able to get away but he was badly wounded. He was able to seal me within the temple before be died...'

Y/N was silent for abit as he continued to walk.

(Y/N) "I'm sorry for your loss ...."

Y/N said as he looked ahead and saw the town he was going to, then he got an idea.

(Y/N) "hey .... you have a human form right?"

(Arma) 'Yes? I did what about it?'

(Y/N) "just making sure"

Y/N said as he walked into the village market side, he smiled smelling all the fresh ingredients on the stalls. He then looked around the town looking for a specific shop, once he found the shop he smiled and walked in. The shop was called 'dress or wear', Y/N enters the shop and starts looking around the clothing store.

With the Group

After their ass kicking from the demon and Y/N beating issei, the group is know heading back home to union academy.

(Ruby) "So how do you think Y/N got his ice powers?"

(Sona) "The mark on his eye gave it away, it's the same mark of demon gods Extract that is currently being wielded by General Esdeath."

(Kiba) "Theirs also the question of how he was able to defeat the demon when all of course combined couldn't."

Everyone was silent as Asia was healing Issei from their the fight with Y/N, everyone was silent for the rest if the ride to the academy.

Short Time skip brought to you by chibi Y/N and chibi .... looking at different outfits.

Once the bullhead landed on Union academy landing pad, the group started to get off the bullhead and walk towards the head masters office to report on what happened.

Once in the office the group was faced with the headmaster's of Devils Sirzech Lucifer, headmaster of Hunters Ozpin, headmaster of heros Nezu, and finally the head mistress of Ninjas Tsunade.

(Ozpin) "Your back and not with the sword, care telling us why?"

Sona nodded and step forward.