𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲>𝗪𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗕𝗲𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗿

Natori
𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸
April 16, 1994

"Shit." Nas said as he released inside of me and collapsed on top of me. For a skinny nigga he was slanging work. Me and Nas been bestfriends for 10 years, and together for almost 2. He just got home from running the streets wit his boys all night.

Like always he fucked me good as a way of apologizing for having me up all night worried.

New day same bullshit. "I'm sorry for worrying you like that ma. You know I be buggin." He said laying his head between my breasts.

As much as I wanted to say, "You gon do the same shit again tonight so no point in apologizing"

I didn't.

All that was gonna do is start an argument and I deadass don't feel like arguing with him right now.

"I forgive you baby." I said kissing his forehead and brushing his waves with the palm of my hand.

"I love you Queen." He cooed holding me tight.

"I love you too King." I said kissing his lips.

His lips are like a drug I swear.

We started to deepen the kiss until his phone rang on the nightstand. He groaned in annoyance picking it up to see the contact name displayed. "It's this nigga Omari." He said rubbing a hand down his face.

" What nigga?" Nas said answered annoyed.

"I'm chillin wit wifey wassup?" He asked firmly.

"Damn man niggas be buggin yo. Ight stay up." He said hanging up. "I gotta go." He said sighing.

"My nigga again? You just fucking got back home!" I yelled. "I know ma but tha streets is calling." He said heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Tha streets always fucking calling but when I call and page you fifty million times you don't answer that shit." I said hopping out of bed and following him into the bathroom.

"You sit up here and call me Wifey and Queen but deadass don't treat me like one. Shits getting old and you expect me ta have ya seeds when you barely even here to take care of me." I spat.

He turned around with a look of darkness in his eyes. He grabbed my throat gently but firmly and pushed me back against the wall.

"Look girl you better shut that shit up. I'm out here grinding fa us and you wildin. Don't say I don't treat you like a Queen when I den done shit for you these other bum niggas wouldn't and haven't done."

One thing about Nas thug nigga attitude is he sure know how to put a bitch in her place.

"Now let me hop in this shower so I can go handle business and get back home to you ight?" He said grabbing a face towel and dry towel. I decided to join him as I put my hair in a messy bun.

I stepped into our shower and kissed his shoulder as he turned around to face me, allowing the water to  run down his back. We switched spots allowing the hot water to run over my body. Me and Nas washed ourselves and helped wash each others backs.