𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼>𝗦𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹

Tony
𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸
October 25, 1994

"Fuck." Tori moaned in my ear while gripping my back with her nails. "You getting this nasty fa me?" I whispered in her ear while she rode me.

"Yes Tony." She moaned pressing her hand on the headboard to steady herself. "Fuck baby I'm-"

"Don't cum yet. Who's is it?" I asked.

"Baby-" She whined.

"Who's is it Natori? Answer me." I said firmly.

"Yours." She cried out. I could see in her face she was trying to contain herself. "All mine?" I asked tryna get her closer to her nut.

"All yours daddy." She moaned.

"I love you Tony."

"I love you too baby." I said resting my head on the headboard. "Now you can cum." I chuckled. "Take that dick while you cumming." I said kissing her.

Her body was lightly shaking while she held onto me while she came. "Shit i'm finna nut too." I groaned.

"You gon let me nut in you?" I asked looking her dead in her eyes. "Yes daddy." She moaned loudly. Suddenly I jumped out my sleep. A nigga was sweating like a crackhead. "I need to stop having dreams about this damn girl." I thought to myself.

Tori sure know how to drive a nigga crazy without even trying. As y'all probably know, me and Tori go way back and when I say way back, I mean way back. Our parents were friends so we grew up together.

Tori and I use to run the Atlanta streets together when we was kids. Tori's mama is originally from New York but she moved to Atlanta for college.

Her and Mr. Thomas eventually got back together and had Tori so they decided to stay in Atlanta.

I had the biggest crush on Tori when we were kids. Once she moved away a nigga was in his feelings. Luckily we kept in touch, and me and my people would go up to New York for some holidays.

I moved to New York once shit started to get too hot in Atlanta for me. Once I got there I saw Tori was fucking with this bum ass nigga named Q.

So you know I had to get my girl. She broke up wit ole boy and we was fucking around for a lil while.

It wasn't nothing serious yet, but then she came to me talking bout giving Nas a chance.

No lie I wasn't fucking wit it. Instead of telling her that, I fucked her one last time and told her I had to handle business in Atlanta. Yeah it was a bitch move, but I couldn't tell her I was jealous.

Since then I hadn't talked to her since she called me recently. I told her what really happened and we came to an understanding. I love Tori and I wish I could be wit her but I understand she's moved on.

So I had to learn to move on.

"Baby you ok?" Myá asked concerned. "Yeah just another nightmare." I lied. I decided to go take a quick shower. "You know you been having a lot of these nightmares." She said suspiciously. "I guess."