𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻>𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘆

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸
August 15, 1994

"Imani come here." I said. She looked so cute in her little dress."You are the cutest flower girl I've ever seen." I said kissing her cheek. I'm getting married in an hour. All of this feels like a dream, honestly. I'm so nervous, but that's normal right?

I was getting some finishing touches on my hair before we left to go to the church. My hair was flat ironed and in a bun with a bang pinned to the back. I had a tiara to go with my wedding dress. My dress was silk white with thin straps.

My shoes were royal blue. The bridesmaids dresses were royal blue but all made unique. My makeup was pretty simple. Some lip liner, a little eyeshadow, lashes and lipgloss. Melanie and Lena had their hair curly, and Zena had her hair in a bob.

My mama was looking like the first lady of a church but she looked beautiful. Speaking of moms it's been on my heart heavy that Nas' mom isn't here to see us get married. I know it's been on Nas' mind heavy too. And the fact that my dad isn't here either is kinda bittersweet.

I wish he was here walking me down the aisle. Luckily enough my stepdad is amazing enough to be taking on that responsibility. My phone started ringing. "Hello." I said. "You ready to do this baby?" Nas asked excitedly. I started smiling like a dumbass. "As ready as I'll ever be baby." I said back.

"After today we gon legally be locked in for life."

"Boy why you call me like I'm not about to see you in like 30 minutes." I said trying to act like I wasn't happy he called. "I wanted to tell you something before we get in this church." He said. It sounded like he was whispering now. "Ok then tell me." I whispered back. "I'm off speaker right?" He asked.

"Yes nigga."

"As soon as we touch down in Mexico imma make sweet, freaky ass love to you mamí." He said in a sing song way. "Y'all need help." Lena whispered to me. "Shut up." I said back to her.

"You called me to tell me that?" I said raising an eyebrow. "No I also called you to tell you to hurry up and get ya sexy pregnant ass here so I can marry you girl." He said making me smile. I'm marrying a man that can keep me smiling, keep me level headed and keep me cumming. I'm winning in life.

"Now let me say a hail mary or some shit before I walk in this church." He said making me laugh. "I love you Na Na." He cooed. "I love you too Nasty." I said hanging up. We finally arrived at the church. Lena went to go make sure Nas wouldn't see me walking in. Everybody was there and looked good. 10 minutes.

I was getting married in 10 minutes. It went from an hour to 30 minutes to 10 minutes. "Mama is Lawrence here?" I asked anxiously. "Yes your step daddy is here you can stop freaking out, you making me nervous shit." She snapped making me laugh.

"Now everybody about to start lining up soon, so take a good look at yourself one last time, and get a move on." She said kissing my forehead. "I'm so proud of you baby." She said walking out.

I took a deep breath before walking out to line up with everybody else. Everybody started to walk out. "You ready?" Lawrence said glancing at me. "Thank you for doing this." I said as my response. "Tori I love you like you're my own, I wouldn't miss this for the world." He said smiling.

Let's Stay Together by Al Green started playing. Lawrence and I appeared in the doorway and everybody stood up. As planned we did a two step down the aisle. Call us ghetto but that shit was fly. Nas' face when he saw me was priceless. He shed a few tears. I finally reached the altar.