𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲>𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗺𝗮

Nasir
𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸
May 8, 1994
𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲

It was late and I was tired.

We been packing product all night.

Shit really gets stressful. I just wanna go home and sleep. I can't wait to get out of this shit for good.

Ain't nothing really left for me in this life.

Moe, Omari, and Dre my day ones.

When I leave the game i'm taking them wit me. They been my boys since we was kids.

Imma let them other niggas like Darnell take over.

Darnell remind me of me when I first got into this street shit.

He do gotta mouth on him though, but he got that spark. "Nasty we got like 2 more pounds then we done." Darnell said.

"Aye man let me holla at you real quick." I said nodding my head towards the hallway.

"Wassup?" He asked keeping a cool composure.

"Aye you a cool nigga."

"Ever since you been working for me I been seeing great things." I said giving him his props.

"I appreciate that Nasty." He said remaining humble.

"But you do gotta mouth on you, and you gotta watch what you say sometimes."

"Niggas in the streets get popped all the time for talking reckless. You need to watch ya self." I said dropping some knowledge on the kid.

"I'm tryna work on that, and I apologize if I offended you or ya girl the otha day."

"I was just playing around and I took it too far." He said sounding sincere.

"We good." I said dapping him up.

"Tell them to wrap up. We done for today." I said figuring we've done enough for today.

"You sure?" Darnell asked in a shocked tone.

Usually we don't stop till everything is packed and ready to be moved, but hell it's Mother's day.

"Yeah."

"Ight y'all Nasty said we done for the day. Y'all know the drill." Darnell spoke and everybody listened.

I was tired man, I didn't even feel like driving. I had to get home though. That's all I ever thought about while I was out in the streets, getting home to Tori.

See me and Tori met in middle school, I had a big ass crush on her but I never said nothing.

From there we became bestfriends, I wanted to vibe wit her heavy before making her my girl. At first Tori's parents didn't approve of us being together.

Now we got an understanding on the fact that I'd never put Tori in harms way.

Tori is hard headed and gangsta as fuck though, always wanna fight or check somebody.