𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻>𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸
August 19, 1994

Tori woke me up early so we could go see Izzy. I really hope the lil nigga turn out ok. Tori den lost a lot of people she really cared about and I know the thought of losing Izzy is overwhelming as fuck. I can't stand to see my baby hurt, shit hurts me. "Baby you need to eat." I fussed at her. "I'm fine."

"Tori you can't be tryna starve ya self while you pregnant nigga."

"Fine, what chu got?" She said giving in. "Breakfast sandwich." I said handing it to her. They way she bashed that shit off you'd think she hadn't eaten in days. "You good?" I asked. "Baby I'm ok, I just want my brother to wake up." She sounded so tired and beat. I wrapped my arm around her and started kissing all over her face. "Nasir not today."

"Cmon baby I hate it when you sad, cause then we both gon be sad. Plus I miss seeing that pretty ass smile of yours." I said kissing her cheek. She was starting to fold. "Nas stawp." She giggled. "There's that smile." I said smiling at her. "I just want him to be ok." She sighed. "I know baby, I know."

"Tori?" A voice said weakly.

"Izzy?" She said jumping up. "What happened?" He asked confused. "Izzy you had a accident." She said playing in his hair. "I don't remember none of that shit, all I remember is I was driving and then everything went black." He said weakly. "Imma go get the doctor." She said to me. She walked out and I started talking to Izzy. "You had us scared nigga."

"How was the honeymoon?" He said changing the subject. That seemed weird. "It was good, took a lot of pictures and shit. Ate some good ass food it was cool." I said. "Now Izzy you sure you don't remember nothing from the crash?" I asked. "Why you asking man I already said no." He snapped. He looked like he was agitated and scared at the same time.

This didn't seem like Izzy at all, something was definitely wrong wit him. "Izzy what the fuck is going on?" I asked seriously. "If I tell you this, you promise you not gon tell my sister?" He asked. "I gotchu." I assured him. "I think somebody tryna kill me." He whispered. "Who the fuck would be tryna kill you Izzy?" I asked shocked and confused.

"Somebody from Slims crew." He had pure fear in his eyes. "How is that possible I killed Slim and his crew?" I asked confused. "Word on the street is one of his crew members happened to not show up the day you and Moe murked them, and I think they tryna get me because they know you my brother." Izzy said. "Fuck!" I yelled in frustration.

"How did you even get involved with Slim?" I asked still confused.

"A nigga had to get it somehow."

I can't believe this, Izzy was trapping and nobody even knew. I would've never thought he'd get involved in that life, at the same time though a lot of people said the same shit about me. When you desperate you'll do anything to feel wanted or feel like you accomplishing something.

Niggas always wanna be in the street life cause of the fast money but don't realize the actual lifestyle is stressful as fuck. Always having to look over yo shoulder, making sure you don't put yo family in harms way, it's a lot. Plus you never fully leave the streets, some shit always pulls you back somehow.

I told Tori I was done now I gotta help Izzy cause that's my brother can't shit happen to him or it's gon be all on me. "Imma protect you man." I sighed. "Thank you." He said sincerely. "Aye Nas?" He asked. "Yeah?" I responded. "Thank you for being so good to my sister." He said dapping me up. "Yo sister a special ass girl imma always treat her right."