𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻>𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

Natori
𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸
July 25, 1994

"Are you serious right now my nigga?" I said punching my hand while I talked.

"You wanted to tell me this shit now for what?" I snapped. "Baby listen-" He started to say. "I don't gotta listen to a damn thing." I snapped.

"You cheated on me over a year ago and decided it was a good idea to tell me while I'm 6 months pregnant with twins and about to marry yo stupid ass in a month."

I swear if it's not one thing with Nas it's another.

"It's not like I fucked shorty." He said in his defense.

"But you almost did and that's even worse." I said getting in his face. "When that happened you had just got out of a relationship with Q. You had me stressing because you were still holding on to ya old insecure ways." He said grabbing my hand.

"So yeah I went to the club wit my boys and had a few, and I almost fucked a random broad."

"But I didn't because I knew that if I did I'd only be acting exactly like Q's bitch ass. Your the only one I want to be with and be fucking on." He said pulling me on his lap.

My mean mug game was on a thousand right now.

"Stop looking at me like that, I wanna see that pretty ass smile again." He said tryna baby me.

He started planting kisses all over my face making me instantly fold. I hate that he has that affect on me. "I hate you." I said rolling my eyes. "I love you more baby." He said squeezing my thigh.

"You ever do some stupid shit like that again we done Nasir, and I mean that."

"I shouldn't have to worry about if your gonna cheat on me or not. I went through that with Q and I'm not going through that again." I said running over his waves with my finger tips.

"I know baby." He said pulling me closer to him.

It looked like he was about to say something but before he could the phone rang on the nightstand.

"Hello?" He said trying to sound enthusiastic.

I kept messing with him while he was talking. "Stop playing." He mouthed to me. I grabbed my camera and decided to take some pictures of him.

"You said who?" He asked the person on the other side of the phone

"You said who?" He asked the person on the other side of the phone. "AZ? Damn I ain't seen him since we did Life's A Bitch."