𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻>𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘂𝗻, 𝗠𝗲𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗼
August 18, 1994

"It's cold as hell out here." Tori said putting her jacket on. It was our last day in Mexico and we were currently sailing on this fancy ass boat. Tori had on this lil sundress looking all fine and shit. She knew what she was doing. "Come cuddle up next to me then." I said pulling her next to me.

These past three days been fun as hell. So much shit to do and see. This a beautiful ass city, we definitely gotta bring the kids here one day.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

"Sea sick." She said with a disgusted look on her face. "Shit. Aye son turn this muthuafucka aro-." I started to yell at the captain. "Baby I'm playing." She said quickly. "Don't play like that, got me all worried and shit." I was highly pissed. "I'm sorry." She said rubbing the mole on my cheek.

For whatever weird ass reason Tori loves my mole. She said something about it being a unique feature that makes me look even more attractive. Whatever the hell that shit supposed to mean. "Ya hair look nice shorty." She had it in this half up half done style. "Pull it then." She said slickly.

"What?" I asked acting like I ain't hear her.

"I said thank you daddy." She lied.

"You know we gotta come back here." She suggested. "Facts and we gotta book the same hotel cause that shit was mad nice." I said in agreeance. "Yeah and the view from the balcony was nice as hell." She said reminiscing. "I'm pretty sure that wasn't the only view some people got from the balcony." I joked.

"First off I don't know how you talked me into fucking on a balcony, we could've died."

"You wasn't saying that when you came 5 times in 5 minutes." I said side eyeing her. "Shh." She said putting her finger over my lip. "We got our tape on another memory card right?" She asked. That tape me and Tori made was fire. For my baby to be 7 months pregnant wit twins, she did her shit. Straight took a nigga soul, don't tell her I said that shit.

"Yeah, you know we should make some more of those Queen." I said tucking my bottom lip between my top row of teeth. "Yeah but when the twins get old enough we gotta put em in a super safe place. I don't wanna traumatize my kids." She said seriously but jokingly. "I wish my parents woulda known how to put their tapes up."

"I had nightmares for months after I witnessed that shit." Tori said.

"Yeah I don't want my kids knowing they mama a full fledged freak." I said making her laugh. "Shut up." She said playfully rolling her eyes. "Ain't nothing wrong with that, I love having a girl that know how to snatch a nigga soul. We leave each other shook." I said rubbing her thigh. "Q bum ass missing out, you way more advanced now."

*POV Switch*

He was right.

Even though Q had that good good he wasn't as good as Nas. He always went too fast, he damn near use to choke me till I couldn't breathe, and he never let me ride. He was so damn rough too, I like it kinda rough but what he was doing was damn near abuse. With Nas it's like a shared experience. He pleases me, I please him and we leave each other speechless.

"It's actually fun having sex witchu. Especially them after sex cuddles you like a thick ass, warm ass teddy bear." He said grabbing my thighs. "I have fun with you too. Even though you suck on my tiddies like you searching for milk." I joked. "You gotta feed the baby." Nas joked. It's truly something wrong with us.