Prolouge

TW: ANXIETY, TRAUMA, ABUSE

You slide down the ground, red cheeks and a bruise up your left cheekbone. The cut on your back, stinging from the impact as you look down the wooden ground.

"you have done nothing but failure!!! And now, you just added me a problem!!" your mother yelled, angrily blasting you in the back with her quirk making you scream in pain.

"M-momma! I-It hurts!! Please! I-im sorry!!" you yelled, sobbing as your mother stopped, glaring at you as your father was sitting a few meters away from you, sipping his tea as he watch in amusement. He stood up, setting down his tea as he put a hand on his wife. He then walked up to your shaking figure, he suddenly took out a knife, the tip of it going to your chin, forcing you to look up at him as he stare down your watery eyes and quivering lips.

"awe... Does it hurt?" he cooed, smirking at you as you sniffled.

"P-papa?..." you sniffled, looking at the once kind and happy papa you were with, turn into a devil.

"you digust me just by saying that..." he growled, cutting the part from the bridge of your nose to half of your cheek.

"ahh!!" you screamed, covering that part, as blood flowed heavily, he cutted it too deeply result you into a bloody mess. You didn't know why your were getting this type of treatment.

"w-what did i do?!???" you had the courage to yell those out, you were breathless, tired, frustrated, and sad.

Your parents stopped their steps, turning to you as your father chuckled, crouching down infront of your face with a devilish smile.

"what did you do?" he laughed, dusting off his hands then turning, saying the answer that had made you form a fist in anger.

"you were born..."

They walked away, your mother giggling as your body was shaking, you look up at their retreating figure. For all you know....

They werent your parent's anymore.....

Words count: 337