Chap. 6

Your PoV

I ran towards the cafeteria, blasting the doors open which just created a scene.

Silence.......

 i skipped towards zero gravity and her friends. "hello! Can I ask yall something?" I said, sitting next to the girl.

"sure! And btw, this rice is yummy!" she responded. "did I do something out of character?" I asked as Iida nodded. " yes, apparently... You roamed around the class feeding them (f/f)" he responded as my soul left me.

"I SHARED?!"

"dont worry y/n! You were cute being like that.. You were quiet and only talked to tokoyami kun." uraraka said as I looked down.

"give me a a box of (f/f) and i might accept you as acquaintances." i said as uraraka smiled.

"DEAL! But you gotta start now!" she said as I nodded.

Easy...

I then took a chopstick, taking a bite of his food then giving him back his chopsticks.

"so who the hell voted for me?" i asked as midoriya was a blushing mess. "well, the boys..." Iida shugged. "but, why did u vote for midoriya huh Iida?" i asked as he looked down. "aren't you the one who suggested the votings?" i interrogated him.

"yes but i believe midoriya suits this role better." he answered. "so when are you gonna tell us that you're ignenium's sibling?" i suddenly asked as midoriya choked on his food.

"Ignenium's sibling?!" he said as Iida turned to me. "how'd you know?" he asked as i took a bite of his food. "long story short, when i was a kid, i met him at the park and blah blah blah we became good friends" I grinned as he had pink dust in his cheeks but i took it as nothing.

Security level 3 has been breached! Students, please promptly evacuate.

"3?!" uraraka yelled as every students went rushing out the cafeteria. We were suddenly pushed to the crowd.

"argh!" i yelped. I was getting squished tightly and so are the others. I quickly went to the windows seeing it was the press.

"Its the press!" i said as i tried finding them in the crowd.

"shit" i cursed i did the only thing i can do to not get squished. I used a bubble to float up and hold onto the pipes.

"Y/N?!" i heard as i look down to see uraraka, midoriya, Iida and my other classmates. I pulled myself up so im sitting on the pipes.

Good thing im wearing shorts.

"Iida!" i yelled as him and uraraka touched hand before Iida flew, i held his hand, pushing his body forward with 5% of my strength. He then slammed into the exit sign.

"EVERYONE! CALM DOWN!! ITS ONLY THE PRESS! THERES NO NEED TO PANIC ABOUT! YOU'RE IN YUUEI! LETS ALL CONDUCT OURSELVES IN THE MANNER OF THOSE WHO ARE ENROLLED AT THE HIGHEST ACADEMIA!" Iida yelled as i smiled at him. As the students calmed down, uraraka made Iida flow down.

"come down y/n!" Iida yelled as i shook my head. "i'm tired in making my last bubble." i said as they all looked at each other.

"then we will catch you!" Uraraka beamed.

"WHAT?!" Me, midoriya and Iida yelled. Uraraka thought for a moment and nodded. " we could ask momo to make a trampoline or something! Hold on!" uraraka then ran to the room.
------------
3RD POV

"momo!! HELP US!!" uraraka yelled, getting the attention of the students since it was the first time they heard her yell. "what?" momo asked as uraraka stood there in the middle.

"Y/n is trapped in the pipe and she cant get down since she said she was tired in making her bubble." uraraka explained as momo facepalmed.

"i would help but i cant take off my top, because if we make a trampoline it would be too big." momo said as uraraka sighed.

"y/n is stuck? Ou! Let us help!!" kaminari yelped as mina then butted in. "why dont we huddle up the boys and make them catch y/n?!" mina thought as everyone nodded at the stupid plan.
-------------
"we are back~" mina sang as y/n looked down to see most of the Class 1a boys.

"URARAKA!! W-WHYD YOU BRING THEM?!" You exclaimed, panicking.

This is bad! Very bad! 

"come on y/n! Just jump! They will surely make sure you wont get hurt!" momo said as you shook your head.

"y/n. Jump down so this is over." todoroki said as you shook your head. "what's the matter y/n?" sero asked as you sighed.

"I'm wearing weight, remember?" 

"WHAT?!????!?" uraraka, momo and mina yelled as you saw all of their flush pale.  "how heavy?" Midoriya asked.

"hmm, about 70kg each." You shrugged. "Why would you wear something that's 280?!" Iida frustratedly asked and that's where aizawa came.

"what the hell is going on?" aizawa asked.

"what the hell is that bitch doing there?" bakugo next asked. "Uncle!! catch me they look like pimps they can't catch me." aizawa facepalmed.

"i am so done with you y/n..." aizawa asked as mina laughed. "we thought they could catch her, sensei." Uraraka explained as Aizawa rubbed his temples.

"i'm calling cementoss." Aizawa said as he left quickly as you looked down.

"so, how's life down there?" You asked as kaminari shrugged. "It's been 5 years." He answered you as you saw cementoss was running.

Quickly, he made stairs for you as you took your time walking down.

"God damn hurry the fuck up."

Aizawa facepalmed, going down gracefully.

"why the hell do you wear weights when you know you're recovering?" he asked as you scratched the back of your head.

"I thought i was hulk." you said.

"how much does she even weight if she does wear weights?" Iida asked. "hmm, about (w)kg" aizawa grogily answered as he pushes the students back inside.

Your PoV

"now go start!" Aizawa said as i nodded, i look at midoriya as we smiled.

"okay, firstly... I think Tenya-kun would be the better man to do this job. And ill give you 3 reasons. 1, he was the one who suggested the votings. 2, he did a great job calming the student back there from the ruckus and 3. Im too lazy to command you all. " i shrug out as they all just agreed.

" i mean Iida was cool, shouting from the exit sign"

"yeah, i mean i dont mind y/n being the president but Iida was so cool"

"very well then! I shall accept the task given by the former class president. Though i do think that your responsible in your way y/n." Iida said as midoriya nodded.

"Oh! Lets make y/n our vice president!!"

"OH THATS A GREAT IDEA!"

"I AGREE WITH  Y/N AS VICE PRESIDENT"

I sighed knowing what was going to happen. "whatever, just hurry up.. What a waste of time" aizawa mumbled as i nodded. And so the voting ended as me vice president and Iida as president. But... What linglers in my head was...

How can the press get pass the gates?