Chap. 3

(please imagine your hero suits!)

2nd PoV

"I AM COMING THRU THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" a loud voice boomed thru the class as you look up to see your dork ass uncle, Yagi toshinori a. k. a all might.

Oh god... This will be hectic...

"woah its really him!"

"YOU CAME!"

"All might as our teacher?! Awesome!!"

Different reactions were heard as they follow all mights every move.

"now lets jump right in this...

Trial of battle!!!!"

Your breath hitches knowing what will happen now so you look around as all of their faces were either excited or frighten.

"and to go with your first battle... We have prepared your gears and costume!!" he announced as your eyes widen.

Now im scared if mine is revealing or not.

You facepalmed as you thought about the possible things that can happen.

What if its too skin tight?!

What if i attract attention?

What if-

" -/n.... Y/n??" you then snapped out of your thoughts as you turn to see tokoyami and the other students already taking their costumes and going out

"o-oh...thank you fumi-kun..." you said as he nodded.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
You sighed, knowing this would happened. It was simple yeah, but to you it was a bit revealing. It was hugging your body SOOO TIGHT making your curves (or rolls? embrace them!!)  show. you tried to find a cape which you found one and wrapped it around your shoulder and mentally made a reminder to ask them to readjust your costume to the right size. You pull on your wearable weights which were about 50kg each, arms and ankles. You walked out, seeing you were the last one out. 

Great, what the hell is this? An entrance for me?!

"Ahh! Young Y/n! We were waiting for you!" all might practically yelled, making everyone turn to you.

DARN YOU UNCLE! you had to yell it...

"Y/n! why are you covering yourself?" mina asked as shook your head. She then smiled at me and tried tugging your cape.

"come on! Let me see your costume!" she said as you shook your head. "ever seen batman? besides, it's revealing for me." you voice out as she snorted.

"it wouldn't be that revealing like momo's right?" she said as you turn to momo to see her breast practically showing, momo glared at pinky but smiled at you. Mina took this chance to make puppy eyes, wanting to see your costume which you sighed. you opened the side of your cape, mina's mouth gaping.

"DANG Y/N THAT'S COOL!!" Mina complimented as you roll your eyes playfully, but winked at her.

Fuck... Shes so hot...

The boys thought.

you then stopped next to todoroki. You huffed, almost falling backwards but luckily todoroki held your hand and waist.

That sneaky little half half bastard!!

One of the males thought as he glared daggers to the red and white haired boy. Practically everyone was glaring.

"woah y/n... Y-your heavy..." todoroki stated as you quickly stood up. "sorry! Im wearing weights..." you scratched your head as he looked shocked. "how much does it weigh?"