Chap. 4

The dashes - - - - will mean that it will be from the persective of uraraka and Iida, or the spectators or Y/n and midoriya. Hooe you understand :>

didn't edit the top because it's funny reading your comments but i will discard the dashes :P

3rd pov

Uraraka did the chance to jump, floating above Iida as she was inches away from the missile, but no luck, Iida ran quickly to the missile, lifting it and placing it away from uraraka. The girl then collided with the wall upside down.

"as long as you dont touch me, you're no threat to me!" Iida said, in defensive position. Uraraka sat up.

"I cant Deku and y/n down, they are doing their best there so will i!" she responded, determination was both in them. 

"W-whats the situation uraraka?" midoriya asked as he stood infront of Y/n, a hand stretched out infront of her as she wiped her bloody lips.

"You've got some nerves ignoring me you little shit!!" Bakugo yelled almost maniacally.

"SENSEI PLEASE PUT A STOP TO THIS! THAT BAKUGO KID'S GONE MENTAL! AT THIS POINT HE'LL KILL THEM" kirishima yellrd, worried for his crush and the little boy.

"No.." all might declined, he knew what Y/n was capable, and he knew she will find a solution for this.

"Bakugo my boy, if you do that again, ill end this battle and youll forcefully lose." All might said thru the microphone.

"Uraraka, hold onto the pillar by the window on my command. " Midoriya commanded.

"AHH FUCK IT! ILL JUST THROW SOME PUNCHES!!" Bakugo yelled as he charged towards midoriya. Midoriya tried holding onto bakugo's swinging arm but bakugo quickly jumped, pushing Y/n out of the way so he could blast on midoriya's back. Y/n quickly got up, holding onto Midoriya's shoulder as she felt her back sting from the blast bakugo gave her.

"i cant say i like him, but if the kids got talent, then he got talent." kaminari mumbled as he watched his girl go behind midoriya, taking the hit.

Fuck... Dont take the hit damn it!

He thought as he watched the scene unfold.

Bakugo didnt notice y/n took the hit, so he just did a hard kick, hitting y/n in the side making her groaned.

"Y-Y/N!" midoriya yelled, bakugo saw that she was the one who took the hit. He furrowed his eyebrows, grabbing midoriya in the elbow and flipping him over.

"A-AHH!"

"YOU ARE BENEATH ME!!!" bakugo once again yelled.

"Cant you see that both of them are already injured? This should of already ended!"

"poor midoriya and y/n"

"i can see the strap of her bra at the back..."

"shut up"

i should of known that hes too strong...

Midoriya thought as he then stood up. Y/n then ran up to bakugo, twisting his left arm and kneeing him in the guts. Bakugo held her hand that was holding his twisted arm. He punches her straight at the face. But that didnt stop her as she kept doing hand in hand combat, she already had scratches, cuts, and bruises. But it soon ended when he blasted her. She stumbled, laying down.

"Y-y/n..." midoriya whispered. The both of them argued but all she heard was a loud ringing.

"fuck.." She cursed. Y/n saw midoriya was about to use 100% of his quirk. He aimed at the fifth floor as bakugo hitted him straight at him. Y/n used some bit of her strength to stand up and go near midoriya. Putting a bubble on midoriya who tried blocking the hit of bakugo. The smoke was out and both of the boys look at y/n who had a scowl.

"BUBBLE HEAL!" Y/n yelled then she felt yourself go numb she closed her eyes, feeling herrself falling only to be held in the arms someone.

"Y/N!!" that was the last call she heard before completely sinking into darkness.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

2nd POV

Your eyes fluttered open seeing the white ceiling as you said the first thing you said.

"why did i die fast?" you asked as you heard a chuckle. You turn to see your grandma, recovery girl.

"G-grandma..." you said as she smiled at you, helping you sit up. "darling, why did you do that? You know you havent mastered that yet. Using full power of a quirk you're not familiar with is something we still need to practice." recovery girl scolded as you nodded.

"but im fine grandma, it also consider as a practice for me." recovery girl sighed. "where's midoriya?" you asked. "he is mostly healed because of you using your healing and bubbles." your grandma explained as you once again nodded.

"btw, you are quite popular huh?" you rose and eyebrow at her. "why, all of your classmates came to visit." you then grew confused.

Why would they visit?

"and you're also a heart catcher..." recovery girl mumbled but you didn't hear since your head was throbbing.

"Y/NNNNN!!" a loud voice yelled aa you clutch on your head.

"hizashi! Tone your voice!!" recovery girl scolded your uncle as he then realize what he did. "sorry, but are you okay now y/n??" he asked as you slightly nodded. "then would u like to go home now? I've already took your bag from one of your classmates.." you nodded as he carried you bridal style cause you said so and he didn't want to hear you bickering and giving the reasons why.

-----flashback after you blacked out------

" and so, your mvp will be Iida and Y/n!!" all might announced as the students complained on why. "didnt uraraka, midoriya and y/n won? Why is Iida included??" tsuyu asked. "does anyone know why?" all might asked as momo rose her hand up.

"its because bakugo was being so reckless by blowing off half the building, while Uraraka just blew her cover up by laughing. They were treating the paper missle as something that is just in the way. While Iida took his role seriously by playing as the villain and removing every things that uraraka could use as defense or offense. Y/n also thought like a hero by fighting fairly and protecting her teammates as if they were citizens that are in danger. For that is why both of them are the mvp."

Silence.........

"w-well, midoriya was also stiff but yes!" all might said.

S-she said it all, it was far from expectation...

All might thought as the battle went on until it ended. All might dismiss all of them as they all went home early. Though, midoriya and bakugo talked by  midoriya telling bakugo that he just got his quirk from someone. In the end, bakugo just walked away.

A/n: sorry guys, author is too lazy to explain ehehehe...