Chap. 8

2nd PoV

You were distance to them, not knowing why but you didn't want to talk to them now after those flashbacks, you went ahead of them, avoiding everyone including tokoyami. You walked next to aizawa as he patted your head. He knew where you've been and he knew how hard your childhood was.

"ITS SPACE HERO 13!!" you heard midoriya yelled. "ive always liked no. 13!" uraraka beamed as aizawa and 13 murmured about something, 13 was explaining something as you were just looking down, not listening, memories were still flashing in your head, you sighed, feeling yourself going to cry again so you wiped your face again and looked up with an emotionless face.

This is why i dont like being bubbly and free...

You thought as as you just stare at the fountain in the middle part of the Dome. Though, some boys were glancing from time to time at you with a broken expression. Bakugo was one of them. He didnt know why he felt hurt seeing you like this.

But he hated this feeling...

You then saw purple mist forming in the fountain. You rose an eyebrow, running towards aizawa as you pushed the people that were in the way. You tugged onto aizawa's shirt and pointed at the fountain. His eyes went wide when some went out of the purple mist.

"Huddle together and dont move!!" Aizawa yelled pushing you to the students who of course catch you before you fell. You quickly stood up, roughly removing yourself from them. Momo, who was one of the people who caught you felt her heart shatter at your different act.

" are those like obstacles from the entrance exams?" kirishima asked as fixed your weights.

"those are real villains you blind fuckers." you harshly said.

Ouch, rude...

They all thought as you were so cold to them. Aizawa putted on his goggles. "13, please protect the students!" aizawa commanded.

"wheres the symbol of peace? Your schedule said he would be here...." a light blue man with hands all over his body and face asked.

"so sad... But i guess he'll show up if we kill some kids right?" he once again said with a devilish tone.

"no. 13! Escape the students and call the police, if better, more heroes, kaminari, try to contact Yuuei using your quirk." aizawa was about to jump but you held his arm. He turn to see your glossy eyes.

"ill be fine..." he said patting your head before jumping in the hordes of villains. You furrowed your eyebrows, wiping you eyes and turning to the freaking students. They all started to run but midoriya stayed a bit, looking at aizawa, you quickly pull him roughly.

" No time for analyzing goddamn it!!" you yelled as you pulled him but you were all stopped by the same purple mist.

"im afraid i cant do that."

Shit.

You thought as you stare at the purple mist.

"Greetings! We are the league of villains-"

"WE DONT FUCKING CARE!!" You snapped from the back which cause all of them to stare but quickly stopped.

Scary...

They thought as purple mist stopped talking. But before he could even speak again, bakugo and kirishima jumped up at him, trying to atleast take a hit.

" IDIOTS!!" You yelled.

" Woah! That was close!"

Wait what?

You furrowed your eyebrows. That was close? So that means we can touch him? "its no use you two! Run!" no. 13 yelled.

"that was quite an attack, but nonetheless, you will all be scattered!!!" he said before we are all sucked by darkness.
-------------
You opened your eyes only to see water and a villain.

Cant breath!

You choked on water, closing your eyes tightly.

Think of  a quirk name please!

You thought as the villain was about to attack when tsuyu came. Her tongue circled around your waist as she slammed you up the surface and to the boat. You coughed loudly.

"Are you okay y/n?!" You heard midoriya's voice as you swatted away his hand. "im fine!" you coldly said as tsuyu came. You look down to the you were all surrounded by villains. You turn back to see tsuyu, midoriya and mineta. You bit your lips.

If we are here, then the others are also just in this dome.

"they cant possibly kill all might!! Once all might comes hell pound them right?!" you heard mineta's voice as your eyebrows were still furrowed.

"if they knew our quirk then they wouldn't have thrown you tsuyu here, meaning they dont know our quirk." you stated as you started to think a plan.

"i know, tsuyu you can jump high right? Just go in the flow alright?!" midoriya stated and quickly jumped down.

Fucking bastard

You thought as he did used his finger to use his quirk and make a whirlpool around the villains. Tsuyu then jumped as she held onto me and mineta.

Doesnt she get heavy from my weights?

Mineta then started throwing his weird purple balls at the water making the villains stick, tsuyu used her tongue to catch midoriya. You smacked his head as he whined.

"You idiot!" you yelled.

"im sorry!"

You sighed, tsuyu dropped you all in the shallows as we looked at how aizawa fought the villains.
--------------------
At the landslide zone

"how pathetic.. Getting defeated by a child..." todoroki mumbled, looking at the villains he captured by his ice.

I wonder where y/n is... I hope shes safe.... But she is strong so just think positive shoto...

He thought as he froze the villain who was creeping up at him.
----------------------
Back to you and the others

You watched as the hand man ran up to aizawa, the hand man held aizawa's elbow, disindegrating it making his flesh show. You felt your eyes gloss but you knew he can do it. Aizawa punched the hand man making him fly. But then you saw a bird with brains sticking out come out. The next thing you knew aizawa was on the floor, face plant as the brainded bird was sitting on him. You covered your mouth, a teardrop falling down.
-----------------------
Ruins zone

"is that all of them?" kirishima asked as bakugo nodded. "you... Heard y/n yell right?" kirishima asked as bakugo looked at him for a sec but nodded. "it was..." bakugo started as a villain started creeping up behind him.

"YOU SHOULDNT KEEP YOUR GUARD OFF!" It yelled but bakugo blasted him off. "we never did." bakugo growled as he quickly went out the zone with kirishima.

Hope you are okay y/n....
------------------------
Back with you and the others

You gritted your teeth, tears falling down as Aizawa's head was smashed down the floor by the brainded bird. Blood oozing down aizawa's face as you took a deep breath, wiping your face. The purple mist then came, they talked about something but you couldnt quite hear since you were staring at aizawa's body. At the blink of your eye, the handman's hand was going towards tsuyu, your eyes widen. The hand man halted.

"eraserhead...." it said with its deep voice, aizawa erased handman's quirk. But aizawa was quickly smashed back to the floor. Midoriya jumped up, punching the hand man. Smoke were shown but as the smoke cleared, it was seen that the brainded bird was protecting hand man.

The brainded bird held midoriyas arm.

"Midoriya!" You yelled but something burst into the entrance.

"fear not! For i have come!!!!!!" and there stood the symbol of peace.

All might the savior.