Chap. 5

Your PoV
I walked to school since i went to the new cafe that was opened. I was holding 1 coffee, and 2 croissant. As i was walking, i was then bombarded by news reporters.

"WHAT IS IT LIKE HAVING ALL MIGHT AS YOUR TEACHER?!"

"IS HE NICE?"

"WHAT KIND OF LESSON DOES ALL MIGHT TEACHES?"

I look around like a lost puppy. I couldn't push them or use my powers since im still a bit weak and i havent ate yet since my breakfast is what im holding. But, luckily, uncle tata (aizawa) gently pulled me in.

" the hero is off duty. Shoo! Your bothering my sleep" he said but mumbled the last sentence. I sighed in relieve. I walked infront of the door.

How the hell will i open this big ass door!?

I did the only thing i can.

I kicked it. :>

The door then slid open. I saw pinky infront of me.

"Y/N!!!" She yelled, i walked inside with a small smile. "Hey Y/n! You were great in the battle!!" She praised. "yeah y/n! You were so cool!!" kirishima complimented as i were bombared with praises now.

"e-ehee... T-thank you guys...but may i please be excused and go sit down?" i asked as they nodded, I walked towards my seat, setting my bag down and my food. I took 1 of the croissant pack and turn to tokoyami.

"fumi-kun! Here!" I said and gave him the croissant. He looked up at me and stood up.

"thank you Y/n... Though it was unnecessary to buy me one but i appreciate your kindness..." he said and patted My head. I cheekily smiled, nodded. It was unusual for me to be a softy to someone so i guess i trust him greatly, or maybe something is wrong with me. I sat down and started munching on my food.

2nd PoV
As you sat down, you didnt notice the glances and glares of the boys to tokoyami.

"lucky ass..." kaminari mumbled lowly so no one would hear. Bakugo only growled and started picking a fight with midoriya.

"im in for a fight dark shadow...." tokoyami mumbled, sitting down and eating the croissant as you started a convo with tokoyami.

Hmmm... Interesting...

Mina thought as she started texting the girls.

Class 1A girls

Pinky: hey guys, do you
Notice the boys are acting
Weirdly?

Uwuwaka: oh! I notice that
Too!!

Tsu: the way they look at Y/n-chan
Or when they glare at the guy who
Is near with her. Kero.

Earphone No No: mhmm.. I think
Y/n just stole the hearts of the boys
Here.

Mamamomo: even bakugo is obviously
Jealous. *facepalm emoji*

Youcantseeme: what will we do?

Pinky: well, then we girls
Have to keep an eye on our gurl
And protect her from the perverted minion!

Uwuwaka: agreed. Who know
What will happen if one of them
Makes a move.

Mamamomo: and i think tokoyami
Also noticed it but doesnt tell y/n.

Earphone No No: im telling you all..
Shes dense...she doesnt even see that
Everyone likes her.