Chap. 7

Your PoV

You ran towards the Class in a fast speed, sliding the door with power and scanning your eyes to find...

"Uraraka! Give me my box of (f/f)!" i said, jumping at my place as she turn to me and chuckled, she took something from her bag and i saw...

"OMG OMG OMG! (f/f)~~" I squealed, dashing up to her and snatching the box. I smiled, patting her head and walking up to tokoyami.

"Fumi-kun!!!!!!" I screeched in an intensifying voice.

A/n: my mood to be honest.....

"yah! Y/n!! Dont do that!!" Jiro yelled as i cover my mouth. "sorry!" i bowed walking towards fumi-kun.

"why are you so bubbly now hmm??" He asked as i gave him a pack of (f/f) "I found a new information how to bury someone without getting caught." i joked which He sighed. Patting my head.

"Awee y/n what about us??" mina whined as i shook my head. "nah... I dont give food unless its fumi-kun..." i said as tsuyu popped out of no where. "Are you really like this? Kero." i shrug.

 "depends." i said as a porcupine then burst into the room.

"OI! YOUR GOING TO BREAK THE DOOR DUMBASS!!" i said, throwing a piece of (f/f) at him, the poor treat sticking to his hair.

"oh shit!" i chuckled as bakugo marched towards me, Holding my collar. "YOU LITTLE BITCH WHY DID YOU FUCKING DO THAT?!" he screamed as i munched, not caring.

"your so noisy." i then popped a (f/f) in his mouth.  He was red.

Maybe red from anger.

"yall, settle down..." Uncle mumbled, we all sat down as creepy tape rose his hand. "Sensei! What are we doing?"

"it was decided that youll be supervised by three man team comprising me, all might and someone else"

"decided?" i mumbled.

"today, we will study about the trial of rescue... Be the hero everyone needs whether its a flood or any other disaster." he deadpanned as the others cheer.

3rd PoV

"as i was saying, youll be the one deciding on wearing your hero costume or pe uniform, i dont care." Aizawa grumbled, pressing a button as the numbered suitcase popped from the wall.

"guess ill be wearing my gym uniform" you mumbled standing up and making your way to the changing room.
---------------
"Everyone Make two lines so we could board the bus smoothly!!" Iida yelled not before whistling his ear raping whistle.

After a few minutes.....

"guess Iida didnt know it would be this kind of bus" You chuckled, seeing Iida was frowning.

"midoriya-kun y/n-chan... Why are you both wearing your gym clothes?" tsuyu asked also turning to you who was sitting beside the pikachu replica and the sparkles gay hoe.

"because-"

"Because one dumb hoe burnt it!" you answered as bakugo definitely heard you. "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU PRETTY LITTLE SHIT!!" he blurted as you looked at him surprised.

"Oh my... Did you just complimented me?" you asked.

"SmOoThH~~" mina cooed as bakugo went red from embarrassment.

"T-thats not what i meant! FUCK YOU!!" bakugo cussed.

"that's not nice." you teased.

"Y-y/n!! Dont instigate him!!" Jiro scolded as you shrugged. "look, i have many problems right now because of many things..." you said.