i. family matters

On the twelfth hour of the first of october in 1989, forty three women gave birth. The forty three women had not been pregnant when the day first began. Eccentric Billionaire Reginald Hargreeves attempted to adopt as many of them as he could. He got eight of them.

|《[(Opening_Sequence)]》|

Dad is dead. Those three words hung over [Y/N]'s head as soon as Poggo informed her of the situation. To be fair, Reginal Hargreeves was neither an actual father or someone who should be called dad. But there was a bright side to this. In two days time, her brothers (minus the two that were gone)and sisters would come back home. The only ones she was remotely happy about coming was Vanya (dad called her number seven) and Klaus (dad called him number four).

"Oh and Miss [Y/N], I know you don't know how, but could you make sure this doesn't happen while they're here? We don't want anymore accidents." Poggo gestured to the ice covered walls of my room.

This is what happens when she's upset. It happened after Five disappeared. And the room became worse when Ben died. [Y/N] turned to the chimpanzee and nodded her small thirteen-year-old head before he left. She closed the door to the room she had barely left in the past twelve years. As soon as the door was shut a white furry head popped out from the pillow.  Minty, the Snowy ferret, scurried over the ground and scurried up her side before landing on her shoulder and wrapping her body around the girl's shoulders.

Two days went by and [Y/N] still stayed in my room. Never leaving. And then she left the ice covered walls of her room. The other members of her dysfunctional family would be arriving soon, and she wanted to be ready when they do. She walked down the stairs towards the foyer where Vanya had just come in.

"Vanya!" [Y/N] exclaimed as she ran over to her sister and consumed her in a hug.

"Hey, [Y/N]." Vanya returned the hug.

"Vanya?" the voice of Allison entered the winter-induced girl's ears and the two sisters let go of their hug. Allison stood there (technically she was walking down the stairs) wearing black pants and a dark blue shirt. "You're actually here?"

"Hey, Allison." Vanya told her sister.

"Hey, sis." Allison greeted before looking at [Y/N]. "Hi."

Allison walked up to the two, smiled, and brought the both of them into a hug. An actual seemingly sisterly hug.

"Ah. What is she doing here?" Diego asked coming into the foyer before going up the stairs. "You don't belong here. Not after what you did."

Thanks for forgetting about me, asshole.

"You're seriously gonna do this today?" Allison turned to their brother. "Way to dress for the occasion, by the way."

"At least, I'm wearing black." Diego scoffed and continued his trekk up the stairs.

"You know what? I- maybe he's right." Vanya told both [Y/N] and Allison.

"No. You belong here just as much as the rest of us. Diego just has a stick up his ass." [Y/N] told her.

Vanya nodded and the three sisters went their seperate ways. Actually, [Y/N] went with Allison to their father's study. Where they found someone underneath their father's desk. "Where's the cash, Dad?" a clattering of drawers. "Where's the cash?"

"Klaus!" [Y/N] exclaimed. "What are you doing in there?"

Klaus looked up to see [Y/N] standing next to Allison. "Oh! Allison! And little [Y/N]." he got up from the desk as [Y/N] rolled her eyes at him. "Wow. Is that you? Hey, come here. Both of you." the drug addict brother gave his two sisters a hug. "Long time." he let go of the hug. "Hey, i was hoping to see you, actually, because I wanted to get your autograph. Add it to my collection!"