Your Starting Point

Welcome to my Obey Me book where I just spew out tons of random stuff to my liking(or YOURS!) because I've taken such a liking to the game hehee~

I'll do multiple things here, that which include:
- Oneshots
- Scenarios
- Drabbles
- On crack
- The brothe- I mean, games!
And many other things that could turn out to be utter bullsh*t!

A few things to note is that anything written here will be gender neutral (unless specified) so you all don't have to worry about having to twist your head around to make it work for you. Don't worry boys or non-binary peeps, I gotchu covered, can't let just the girls keep the fun all to themselves ;).

With that, i'll be using the term:
(G/p) which stands for gender pronoun, so feel free to swap in your pronouns!

Now without further a do, let's be-

"All your yapping is boooooorrrriiiingggg, when can we have some REAL fun?!" a familiar voice yelled out.

Oh hush Mammon, we all know you enjoy listening to me sometimes.

"W-what do you mean?! Me, The Great Mammon, enjoy listening to the empty words of a fragile human?! Pft, pathetic!" He tried to cover up his light blush on his face, spewing out even more crap just to cover up the real truth.

Of course you do~ Literally everyone can tell!

The other brothers nod in agreement.

"Hey, Cryst," a softer voice called out, pausing his sentence with a yawn. "You forgot to introduce yourself.."

Eh, thats right! Crap-- I'll make it quick right here below! ^^"

Name:
Yall can call me Cryst! Or Ezza, whatever works!

Age:
I'm 16506 lololol

Fav character(s):
My baby is Beel, but I love most of the others almost just as much, everyone is so UwU!
(He means me, The Great Mammon, is his favourite character!)

Alright, I'm pretty sure that's all you need to know for now! As from this day, requests are open! You can request different types of things, and just hope I can do them ;w;

I'm not the most excellent writer but I try!

See yall soon~