Introduction to my MC OC! | Idk, stuff

Honestly I have no idea what else to do in this book can somEBODY REQUEST SOMETHING PLEASE ;w;

In the mean time I'll introduce yall to my baby (it's not a self insert I SWEA R i just like to use the name for everything like my wattpad username and alSO HIS NAME)

(the drawing aint mine- i commisioned my friend for it but i had to colour that crap myself and im sorta proud)

Anyway~

Meet my baby, Cryst (pronounced like Chris in Christopher not Christ in Jesus Christ-)
(ill never use this name for anywhere else I swear this is the last only for OM)

Name: Cryst
Age: prolly 19??? Idk all ik he's legal
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Gay asf lmao
Usual pairing: Beel (their ship name is Best HAHA)
Things abt him
- big baby
- "tries" to cook (he ain't that confident in his skills but it's decently good, he won't fucc up the lunch at Diavolo's retreat)
- can do da music (uwukulele)
- decently smart too, dislikes history and geography tho
- has da sass
- overthinking baby, needs comfort
- has magic, is pretty decent in the devildom, but he doesn't know it yet

Background check(oop):
- family of 3, his dad, himself and his little sister
- his mother passed away from illness about 2-3 years after his sister
- his mom used to work as a simple waitress.
- how he learnt to cook was because his dad had to work, and nobody else could help him take care of his lil sis, so he cooks. (Now that he's in the devildom, she's all grown up and capable)
- insecurities come from family, not negative cause, but rather his mom always used to dress him up the best, and always told him how good he looked, lost confidence after his mom passed.
- he took an interest to music because he could convey his feelings properly with it, it was a safe space for him. It's connected to his soul, hence giving him an affinity for magic through music.
- his anger takes from his dad, his dad would scold them really badly when he was mad, not thinking about his children's emotions at the time. But his dad would cry with them after with some apologies, which is what makes them all emotionally tied together.
- his looks take after more from his mom(facial structure and eye colour) than his dad (hair colour)
- his dad isn't too keen on LGBTQ+, but his little sister is okay with whatever
- this contributes to overthinking baby because he just wants to continue living with his family like normal and doesn't want to break it.

Anyway, that's pretty much all I have, can someone request please ;w; me brain no big function

EDIT
If you have any questions about OR for him, I havr an Ask My OCs book! You can head over and drop a question for my baby~