2 A.M Water Time [Scenarios]

So scenarios!

These will include the main 7 and also Simeon and Diavolo. Sorry you Barbatos and monSolo fans :(( I'll switch it up if I can though don't worry :D

When they catch you awake up at 2am to get water. Why? Because we all do this.

Lucifer
- Questions why you're awake. It ain't normal for anyone to be awake at this hour except him and Levi.
- Would have some small talk with you in the kitchen, humans are interesting now.
- Walks you back up to your room ☆~☆
- Might follow you in and talk to you until you go to sleep uwu
- When you do fall asleep, he probably kisses your forehead before leaving.
- Acts like he didn't do any of that during breakfast...

Mammon
- Probably mad at why you're still awake.
- Would drag you back to your room before you could even get water, nagging you all the way.
- Tsundere mode comes on and he just... denies the fact that he cares as usual.
- He sits next to you while you're in bed
- You make him go grab water for you too, since you just... didn't get it before that.
- He'd probably fall asleep on the floor.

Levi
- He wouldn't even notice you at first because he's probably watching some anime on his D.D.D
- When he does he just treats you casually, because he doesn't give a damn.
- After a while he realizes that you're awake and what time it is, so he eventually asks you what the hell are you doing.
- He invites you to come chill for a bit in his room.
- You two end up pulling an all-nighter and watch anime with each other.
- Okay, maybe not an all-nighter for you, you sorta fell asleep on him while watching. BloOosh

Satan
- Probably confused as sh*t about why he's up too.
- Bumped into you at the kitchen for the same reason. (you thirsty man)
- He finds that he can't sleep and asks you to accompany him for a bit.
- You go up to his (mess of a) room with him.
- He just... reads.
- He noticed you leaning over his shoulder to read with him, so instead he pulled your head down to rest on his lap.
- He read to you until you both fell asleep! Very the UwU

Asmo
- Let's face it, he probably wouldn't even be awake at this time. He needs his beauty sleep.
- BUT IF HE DID
- He'd come up from behind you and lock you in a hug while you're trying to get that water.
- He'll try to drag you into his room, but he just lets himself be dragged by you to your room.
- He'll cuddle up with you in your bed and sleep with you owo

Beel
- Well, you find him in the kitchen digging out the fridge as always.
- He didn't notice you at first (I mean, with his head stuck in the fridge, would he?)
- "Oh, (y/n), you're awake? Are you hungry?"
- He makes you food whether you answer yes or no.
- And being the nice person you are you ate it, but had to refuse seconds.
- You fell asleep after eating whatever he gave you.
- He carries you to bed, not your bed, but his ;) cuddles!!!

Belphie
- Same case with Asmo, he'd probably be asleep too. What a baby uwu
- But, he'd probably beg you to go back to sleep.
- Like baby whining like, "(y/n).... let's go to beeedddd...."
- His head is on your shoulder half-asleep and you both walk back to his room.
- He locks you in a hug the moment you both lay down. No getting out of this.

Simeon
- He's just chilling in the living room y'know.
- He calls you to sit next to him, with that bloody angelic smile on his face oh boy.
- You two just talk and what not until you felt sleepy.
- You both fell asleep on the couch.
- When you wake up and go to the bathroom, Solomon scribbled all over both of your faces.

Diavolo
- You... had trouble finding the kitchen.
- He found you in the halls and brought you there.
- He also got you your water and made you a light snack too.
- He tries to show his care and affection, asking you things like why were you up and were you feeling ok.
- He walks you back to your room, and he hugs you before he leaves.
- He comes to check on you in the morning and personally bring you to breakfast.