A Warm Embrace [Levi x Sensitive!Reader]

Hey guys! So I'd like to thank asmobaby for sending in the first request! Much love <3
Hope you guys enjoy~

You were hanging out with Levi in his room. It wasn't everyday you were in the Avatar of Envy's room, there would be times he'd be happy to have you, other times he'd just wish you'd stay away for a bit. Why exactly?

You were very, very touchy.

Levi wasn't exactly used to having people touch him, always getting flustered or having a big mental breakdown over a single little touch. His introverted self couldn't handle the fact that you'd always come up to him, poking his sides, or pinching his cheek, some times even trying to pull him in a hug. Every single time you did, you could feel him suddenly jerk up and get away from you. It was quite funny since there weren't any consequences to it, until tonight.

You were watching him play a horror game. Levi could bear with it, not exactly flinching at most of the creepy jumpscares, or all the scary scenes. How he could play all this and not get scared baffled you because of how embarrassed and defensive he got when you simply touched him. As he played his game, you were sitting next to him, wrapped up in your own blanket, shaking in fear of what was to come next. He simply kept on gaming, going through the story, pretty unfazed.

A few hours had passed since you came in. You were very noticably shaking in fear of the horror game. "What, scared?" Levi had glanced over to you for a second, all your shaking and grimacing had actually caught his attention. He looked back as his screen, eerie music coming from the speakers too. "Ugh... another one of these..." he groaned as he had to solve a similar puzzle from one of the earlier stages, but it was nothing for a gamer like him.

"N-no... definitely not..." you whimpered out, your words going against your actions. You gripped your blanket tighter as it wrapped around you. Within it, you felt safe from all harm.

Levi let out a chuckle, continuing his game.

There were a few scenes that got you jumping in your seat and squealling, terribly horrified. You had a few tears welling up in your eyes from how scary it was. You could've left hours ago? Why are you still here watching him play? Let's just say, the horror got to you, and now you're glued in place because you're too afraid to roam the halls of the House of Lamentation at 3 a.m.

"A-are you... are you almost done...?" Your quiet voice peeped up. You were pretty eager to leave now.

"Almost..." he mumbled out, not taking his eyes away from the screen. He was at one of the last few parts of the game, it was win or lose at this point.

And at that very moment, the most horrifying jumpscare shook you to death. You jumped as you accidentally let go of your blanket, and instinctively pulled Levi into a hug. You gave him such a shock that he dropped his controller, unable to finish the game as he got mauled by the monsters, making him lose.  "A-agh, (y/n)! G-get off me!" Levi pushed you off. "T-the heck is w-wrong with you?! I've told you c-countless times to keep your damn hands off me!" He looked at you, some form of anger in his eyes. "And now I have to start all over again... this is all your fault!" The purple haired demon grumbled as he let out some of his frustration, not realizing that he'd be hurting your feelings. It was quite dark, but the light that came from the screen was enough to let you see his annoyed and angry face.

"I... I'm sorry..." The tears that had welled up in your eyes started falling as he snapped at you. You had instinctively curled up in a little ball, trying to hide yourself from him. 

"Wait... shit.. I-" Levi's face suddenly turned into a panicked expression when he made you cry. Normally people thought nothing of it when he snapped like that, it was just plain old Leviathan. He was surprised that you suddenly cried after he scolded you, and was now thinking of what to do. He wasn't exactly good at being put on the spot, unless it was in a game.