Chapter Six

Peeta looks shocked. I mean, I am too, but Peeta looks like you just stabbed him in the arm. Then Marvel looks at me. "You were watching her. Where did she go?" I point in the direction I saw Katniss run. We all talk as we walk, and eventually the sun goes down. "Do you all want to stop for the night?" Glimmer asks. "Yeah," we tell her. We all stop for a while. After just a few minutes, we see a column of smoke go up. "Please let me kill her! I didn't get to kill that many people at the bloodbath!" Glimmer squeals. "If you'll shut up, yes you can kill her." Marvel says. Glimmer giggles and all of us head towards the smoke. A girl is sitting next to a fire. We all come out around her, and I have never seen some one so genuinely scared. "Cato, I need a knife," Glimmer whispers. Cato hands her a knife. Glimmer slices into the girl, telling her how stupid she is. Glimmer's blows aren't very powerful, so Glimmer takes a long time. We start to walk away when Peeta says something. "Her cannon didn't go off. I'll finish her." Peeta turns around and goes back to the girl. I'm the last in line, and I walk very slowly. I hear the girl scream. "Where's Katniss?" Peeta asks her. The cannon goes off, and Peeta is annoyed. While he's gone, we all decide that once we find Katniss (who Peeta will lead us to), we'll kill both of them. I don't tell them what I heard Peeta ask the girl with the campfire. He doesn't know where Katniss is. I keep quiet and tell them that their idea was good. He rejoins us and we all head back to camp. After some more chatter, we fall asleep, with Marvel taking first watch. I'm after him. I sleep peacefully, which is strange considering the fact I'm in an arena where we're all implored to kill each other. When Marvel wakes me up, he shakes my shoulder. "Clove, get up! Time for your watch." he whispers. I wake up quickly. "Ok," I say. I always hold a knife in my hand, just in case. Marvel stays awake for awhile later. "Clove, we need sponsors." "Yeah? So?" "So, how do we get sponsors?" I think for a second, then answer. "Act especially ruthless, portray ourselves as needy, 'fall in love', perform well, and earn fans." Marvel nods. What is he getting at? "So, which ones do you think could work for us?" I'm confused. "By us, do you mean our group, or you and me?" I ask. "You and me." Marvel says. He grabs my face and kisses me. I want to fight to push him away, but he may get mad and hurt me or worse, Cato. I don't want to be the cause of a broken alliance. When he's finally finished, he exhales. "Now I can finally get some rest." he says, laying his head down on the log I'm sitting on. The second he's asleep, I wipe my mouth off and move away from him. I still can't believe Marvel kissed me. I mean, what? Like, why? When my watch is done, I begrudgingly wake up Glimmer. It's her turn next. "Hey, Clove. It's my turn for watch, isn't it?" she says, yawning. I nod. "Clove, can I tell you a secret?" she asks. "Yeah, sure." I say. Glimmer takes a deep breath. "I like Cato. Can you believe it? And I think he likes me too!" she says. I nod tiredly. "I won't tell," I say, getting comfortable on a log far away from Marvel. I'm not too close to Cato, but it's ok. I think this Hunger Games is going to get a lot more interesting. 

                                                                If you like it/want me to finish plz tell me!