part one

marcel's pov
RING!! RING!!!RING!!!
i wake up to the sound my alarm on my phone. god damn i fucking hate this alarm.
i sat up to press the snooze button and checked the time.
6:00 am.
im so fucking tired. i only got like 3 hours sleep because of my editing on my videos.
i got out of my bed and headed downstairs to make breakfast.
before going to the kitchen i check on my roommate Brock.
i open the door to his room and i went inside to see if he's sleeping. he's not here.
maybe he's downstairs. i went downstairs and saw Brock in the kitchen making bacon and pancakes. god it smells soo good.
"morning Brock" i said while heading to the kitchen counter to sit down.
"morning Marcel" Brock said not looking awake from the pancakes.
i pull out my phone to check if any messages from the guys.
ring!
i got a text from Evan. (vanoss)
e =Evan
m = Marcel
e : hey Marcel.
m : whats up Evan?
e : i was think if you wanted to go to the beach?you can bring Brock with us.
i look away from my phone.
"hey Brock. Evan asked if we could go to beach with him" i asked Brock.
"sure" he respond.
i go back texting Evan.
m : i asked Brock. he said sure.
e : awesome! so what time do you wanna come over?
m : maybe 8 o'clock.
e : okay. later Marcel.
m : later
i closed my phone and i see Brock setting plates on the counter.  he puts some bacon and pancakes on his plate. he does the same with me.
we start eating and there was this awkward silence. i look at brock and he looks uncomfortable.
"soo ummm Brock" i said breaking the silence.
he got startled a littel bit.
"yeah?"he said putting some bacon in his mouth.
" i was wondering if i could borrow you're goggles?" i asked him while taking a bite on my pancake.
"sure! you wanna use the red one? or the blue one?" he asked.
"blue is fine" i responded.
few minutes later
we finished eating our breakfast and we start getting ready to head over to Evans.
once we finished putting our stuff in the bag we headed to the car in the garage.
once we got in the car we headed straight to evans place.