part five

the photo above represents what wildcats/Tyler merman tail look like.
anyway lets get on the story.

Evans pov
we finally arrived at Brock's and Marcel's place. we placed all of our bags on the ground near the door.
as soon as we arrived marcel sat down on the couch and pulled out his phone. Brock and i sat down next to him. i noticed that he's looking at merman and mermaid images. Brock and i looked at each other confused. i made an bitch-what-the-fuck face. we looked back on Marcels phone.
looks like he's reading some information about mermaid/merman.
"you don't actually believe you saw a merman. right?" Brock said sounding a little bit scared
marcel said nothing but turning he's head to Brock like a fucking horror movie. and i can tell Brock is scared.
"did you not see what was in the water?!no human can do that!" Marcel raises his voice a little bit. 
"Marcel calm down." "DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT IT IS WAS DOING TO BROCK?! THAT THING ALMOST DROWNED HIM!! DO YOU HEAR ME!? HE ALMOST DIED!! AND YOU'RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?!"
he shouted at me but not looking at me.
he sat up and went upstairs.
Brock and i looked at each other terrified.
"i should go after him" Brock said while standing up and heading upstairs
Brock's pov
i went upstairs to his room and went inside. "look marcel i know your-" i go inside room.
he's not here....  and the window is open.....
i rushed downstairs to see Evan on the couch looking upset.
"Marcel's gone!" "what?!" "i went into his room to talk to him but he wasn't there. and  the window was open!" Evan quickly sat up from the couch.
"where do you think he went?"Evan asked.
there was a second of silence.
"the beach" i said looking at Evan with fear.
we immediately went outside to go to the car but the car wasn't there.
"shit!! he took the car" Evan said looking for something
"lets take this bike!" Evan ran to the bike and started the engine.
"Evan. do you even know how to ride it?" i asked to Evan.
" relax. i used to have my very own bike. i know how to drive" i hesitated to ride it but its for Marcel.
i got behind Evan and put the helmet on and started to drive.
Marcel. please whatever you do. don't do anything stupid

Scotty's pov
my arm really hurts from Brian pulling my scale out of my arm. but it can feel it getting better. and what was i supposed to do?! die from starvation?! no. but it really was risky. not knowing if the human told other humans about us. we live in this big house underwater. its small but its big enough for 5 people to come inside. every mer-people have it.
we live in this small underwater city where all different types of mermaids and merman's live. in the south we have "octophies". there people who have tentacles like an octopus. some of them are friendly but there know for there bad attitude and something like witchcrafting. in the east theres "dolphidore". there people with dolphin tails. they're know for their athletic training. when you come across a "dolphidore" you notice that they have this carved abs,big muscles, etc. some of them are good and some of them are really not that nice.
in the west you have the "sharkalenns"as you can tell with there name there people with shark tails. and boi you don't wanna mess with them.  there basically the worst. just the worse.
and the north you have the "fishakenns" and like Tyler,Brian,and i. merman. there people with simple fish tails. but everyone has there own different design.
and around noon or night. we go out hunting for food. we normally eat fish but we still get hungry even after eating like a hundreds of them. soo new laws  from our king. king cartoonz. aka Luke. "mermaids and merman are allowed to hunt other human. but if only they cant get caught. and only can eat 1 or 2 humans" well thats going to be a problem. because i got caught. :/ shit.
i have friends like nogla,lui,,mini,,smit7y,and you guys know Brian,and Tyler. they're all are great friends.
i hear trumpet nosies coming from outside. i look out from the window to see the king cartoonz coming out of his palace. " all mermaid and merman. it is now time to hunt for food. remember the laws and come home before sunrise" as soon as he finished his little speech every other mermaids or merman's came out of their houses. i grabbed my bag and wrapped it around me and headed outside. but first i needed to go to noglas and luis place. i need to be careful for Tyler and Brian. they said i cant go out hunting because of what happened at the beach. but fuck it.
i reached noglas place first. i knocked on the door and hear a voice coming from inside the house. "i'm coming!" i was about knock again when nogla opened the door. "lets go focking hunting" nogla said with is Irish accent.
"okay. before we go hunting we need to go to luis place" i said turning around from nogla.
"wait what? luis coming!?" nogla said with excitement. nogla likes lui. he said that he's squeaker voice is cute.
we start heading to luis place. when we arrived he was already outside waiting for us. nogla waved at lui and looks like he noticed. and also lui likes nogla too. he said he loved he's accent and  he's hight.
lui starts swimming to us. "okay ready to go?"  lui said. we all nodded and we headed off to our hunting spot.
the beach. i hope theres like a human fishing. well there always is. i don't know whats with humans and fishes. motherfuckers stealing our food. this is why we have to eat them.
at the beach
all three of us arrived at the beach. i see a yellow bright thing above.
human.......
i can smell the warm blood inside,that beating heart,those tasty bones..... i cant fucking wait to eat the shit out of him! okay. calm down. calm down
if you guy don't know why i'm going insane. once we smell food we become these wild being. theres even people who fight over food. i can understand but in the law it said "you must control you're hunger. if you see a mermaid or merman not behaving this law. please report it to the guards at my palace"
theres been a few merman's that have been reported to king cartoonz. i don't really see that much mermaids being reported.  nobody knows what they do to them. which is kinda scary.
i look at nogla who is trying to control his hunger. look to turn to lui who is excited. you can tell what emotion were going through with the color of our eyes.
normal is just nothing. you're eyes does nothing. no emotion.
blue is for sadness or loneliness
pink which means there flustered by someone
green means  jealousy
and of course red is for anger.
but theres one color that us merman's or mermaids have to be careful of is
full black. what do i mean? it means if their eyes go fully black it means their going to go nuts. same with hunger. we smell food we become hungry. when we become hungry we go crazy. which we have to control.
i noticed that these two are really not used to controlling their hunger. you can tell.
i turn to them and i tell them our plan.
"okay so nogla you can distract that guy above. lui look inside he's boat and get whatever weapon is there. ill take care of the singing."
both of them nodded. nogal went speeding to the boat. same with lui. okay.
time to kill our dinner