part seven

the photo above is Scotty's tail
sorry to bother you. lets get on into the story.

Brian's pov
we (Tyler,mini,ohm,smit7y) finishd our hunting. we were about to bring the body to my house when i see nogla and lui swimming towards us.
"guys GUYS!! something terrible happened!!" lui said while catching his breath.
"what happened?" mini said with confusion
"scotty just got caught by a human!!" nogla shouted out to us.
"what?!" i yelled in response. i can hear everyone gasp and they dropped the body.
"wait what?! i thought i told him to NOT go hunting?!" i said with anger. (well basically he
shouted) "well looks like he didn't listen!" Tyler shouted.
"no time to panic! we all gotta save Scotty!" ohm yelled.
we all nodded in.
"well first things first. where did he go?" i asked nogla and lui.
both of them pointed where they came from
i nodded and we all started following nogla and lui.
gosh Scotty you're an idiot

Scotty's pov
oh my god. my head hurts so muuuuch...
i wake up to be in a back of a weird thing thats moving..
i hear voices behind me so i turned around to see where its coming from but my vision is blurry so i cant really see.
i look around  to find a way out. i see a way out!! finally!! i try to run out but i hit my face on something. what the fuck?
i touch the thing that hit me and its a invisible-transparent-wall. shit.
"what are you going to do to me?..." i try to speak but every word i say i have a headache.
"don't worry. we're not going to hurt you" said the guy a mohawk and some weird black thing that covers his eyes. humans make weird stuff.
i try to grab their arms but i feel too weak.
then i started to drift off to sleep.
few minutes later
Marcel's pov
we arrive at my house and i parked in the parking lot. i got out of the car and went back to carry the merman and headed inside of the house.
i go to the back yard where there was this big pool we had. i placed him on the edge of the pool slowly. after i put him down i walked away from the sleeping merman. i went to the kitchen where i see Brock and Evan talking.
"hey guys" i said waving at them.
"oh hey Marcel" Brock said while drinking his coffee.
i grabbed a mug from the cabinet and put coffee from the coffee maker.
"soo ummmm Marcel" Evan asked.
i turned around and made a hmm? sound.
"about the merman in the back yard. what are you going to do to him?" Evan said.
it took me seconds to think of a response. i mean he's got a point.
"ummm keep him i guess" i sounded not confident.
"well-" Evan was about say something when we heard a big crash outside.
we all ran put to the back yard when the i see the merman in the trash can.
"shit!.." the merman shouted in the trash can.
i laugh at the stupidity.
i go over to him and help him out of the trash can. "you were trying to escape. weren't ya?" i said with a smirk on my face.
he looks kinda embarrassed. cute
what? no! i barely know him.
"you don't wanna go into the pool?"he looked a little bit confused.
"i don't know where that water comes from." he said looking down.  he looks so innocent. but a killing machine.

scotty's pov
its true. does he really think i'm going to swim in that. it might be poisonous.
"hey. its not dangerous. ill show you" the human said while walking to the..pool?
i think thats what he said. whatever.
i start crawling my way to him and i was waiting for him to do something.
he takes of his top cloth and throws it to the side. i kinda blush how fine his body is. he jumps into the water and starts swimming.
"see its fine" he shouted to me putting up a thumbs up.
i still don't know if its safe. what if its only safe for humans. maybe he's going to do something bad. i shook my and give a death glare.
he rolls his eyes and gets out of the water. he grabs a weird looking thing and put it into the water.  he pulls it out of the water and starts walking towards me. 
wait what? oh god no!
as he splashes the water on me i squeal like a little girl and over my face with my hands.
i wait for something to happen but nothing.
"see? its safe. now get into the water" he says while pulling my tail.
"wait hold o-" i was begging him to wait but he just throws me into the water. i open my eyes to see a clear beautiful water.

its so

its so.....beautiful
i've never this such clear water before.
its so clear thats its making me tear up. but i can barley since i'm in the water.
i up to the surface to tell the human i was wrong.
the second i went up to the surface he's just a few centimeters away from my face. i blush how beautiful his face is.
"beautiful. isn't it?" he said with a smile
i nodded with also a smile. i give a evil smirk and grabbed his arm and yeet him into the water. he comes up to the surface gasping for air. i laugh how he looks like.
"you little piece of-" he was about to say something but he pulled my tail from underwater and having a underwater war. i was pushing him and splashing him with water. he stops moving and looks like he's struggling to breath. i start panicking and think of an idea.

i slam my lips into his and blow ( ;) sorry) him some air. i pull away from him and look at him with a worried look.

is he okay?