part nine

the picture above represents what mini's tail looks like

Tyler's pov
We're following nogla whose leading us to a guy he knows. well Nogla is the type where he'll socialize with anybody. i'm not surprised that he knows someone. we're casually swimming when Nogla all of a sudden stoped. we were in front of a weird dark cave.  
"this is the stop" he sighedbefore he went into the cave.
"nogla" i said and he turned around to us.
"where are we?" i said sounding a little scared.
"Y/N's house" he smiled and went into the cave.

who is Y/N?

we all went into the cave slowly.
"Y/N! Y/N! are you here!?" nogla screamed into the cave.
"who is there?" a voice echoed through the cave.
"its me! nogla!" nogla screamed into the cave.
we were just casually swimming in the cave when i felt i strange breeze go through my body.
"what the hell was that?!" ohm yelled.
"look what we have here. hello nogla" i saw a dark figure with red eyes in front of us. "Y/N. we need you're help" nogla said to the black figure in front of us.
"what is it?" the figure said.
"we need to find our friend" nogla said slowly swimming towards the figure.
"before anything. you know what to do" the figure said.
nogla sighed and pulled out a red glowing pebble looking thing.
"here" nogla said while handing the red pebble to the figure.
"okay. now come in before anyone sees us" the figure said while fading away into the darkness.
we start swimming into the cave when we entered a big room full if potions and black crystals and all kind of  witchcraft stuff.
"now whose this friend you want to find?" i was looking around to see who said that. i felt a squishy slimy thing touch my back. i turn around in shock when i saw a tentacles of an octopus.

its an octophie.

"its my friend scotty. he got
kidnapped by a human." nogla said.
the octophie nodded and went near the table that has a witchy-magic-ball in the middle of the room.
he/she closes shes/his eyes and starts circling the ball and starts chanting some weird words. as he/she was chanting the words he all of a sudden stoped and opened he/shes eyes.
"i found him" as soon as he/she says that we all gasped.
"he's sleeping near a pool" the octophie said.
"whats a pool?"Brian said in confusion.
"its where a place where humans swim" the octophie said while pulling a necklace from the ball.
"here take this. it will lead right to you" he/she said while handing the necklace to nogla.
as soon as the octophie hands the neckless to nogla the neckless  made an straight red line where it lead out of the cave.
"follow the line and it will lead right to you're friend. now go i have work to do" the octophie turned around as started doing its own business.
nogla turned to us and nodded. we all nodded in response and headed out swam out of the cave. as we got out of the cabe we all stoped in-front of it.
"okay. follow the red line. thats all we have to do" i said turning to everyone.
as i was turning i realized that smit7y was gone.
"where did smit7y go?" i turned to everyone.
"he got a letter from his mom saying that she's not feeling to well" ohm said.
"so he just left without saying anything?!" mini said with anger in his voice.
"no he told me to tell you guys. and i forgot to tell you annddddddd here we are!" ohm said not looking at us.
"HOW DO YOU FORG- okay well nevermind. lets just follow the line and find Scotty" i glared at nogla and nodded. he nodded back and started following the line.
i was about to follow nogla but i noticed that mini has been acting a little weird. he's body has been shaking and looks like he's about to cry. i go to mini and i put a hand on his shoulders.
"hey mini are you okay?" i asked and he turned around to me.
"oh yea-ah. i'm just really worried about scotty"
he said looking down.
i chuckle and i put my thumb on his chin and made him look at me.
"look. scotty is okay. don't worry" i said as i hugged him tightly. he hugged me back.
"can you two just do it later?" all of a sudden Brian interrupted us. mini and i pulled away blushing.
"ummm..Lets go find scotty" i turned to mini and he nodded in response.
"okay. lets follow this focker" nogla said following the red line.