part eight

and the photo above represents what noglas mermaid tail looks like

sorry to bother ya

brians pov
scotty you STUPID LITTLE SHIT!! i should've stayed with him.

me and the guys swimming with lui and nogla. were starting to get tired and some of the guys are slowing down.
i was about stop swimming when someone yelled.
"okay. guys theres no use always swimming. we don't know where were heading!" i turned to see everybody catching there breath.
"you're right. what if there on land? we don't know where they went" ohm said.
we all looked at each other worried looks on our face.
"he's right. even if we go up there we have no idea to where to find" Tyler said.
we all started think when someone made na "ah" sound. ( the sound when you  thought if an idea) "i know a guy who can help. follow me" nogla said sounding excited.
he start swimming. "hey nogla" i said and nogla turned around.
"where are you taking us exactly?" i said with confusion.
"you'll see when we get there" nogla said with a smile and started swimming again.
we all started following him.
god scotty i hope you're okay.

Brocks pov
i finally woke up from my nap and i look at the clock on the drawer near the couch.
its 7:24. what? i slept at 5:50. i slept for almost two hours? dang. how tired was i?
i sat up from the couch and headed to the kitchen to go get a glass of water. when i went into the kitchen i saw Evan talking to someone on the phone. Evan noticed me and his eyes widen. "okay. umm del? can i call you later? okay bye" Evan said and hang up the phone.
"sooo who was that?" i asked while heading to the kitchen cabinet to get a cup.
"oh ummm. just delirious" i stop my actions and turn to Evan.
"delirious. do you mean,you're crush?"
i put water into the cup while raising a eyebrow.
Evan was blushing hard while rubbing his neck. Evan told me about this delirious guy a year ago. its really adorable.
i was looking at him with a weird lenny looking face. i finish drinking my water and washed my cup. "okay. ill go to sleep" i said while heading to my bed room.
"what? you just took a nap. besides its almost 8 o'clock. you don't wanna hang out?"Evan said raising his eyebrow. its true i just woke up from my nap and now i feel very tired. "sorry bud. i'm just really really tired from today. see ya tomorrow" i said going upstairs to my room.

marcel's pov
did he just....kiss me?
i look at him in surprise. i grabbed his arm and pulled us up to the surface.
"yo!what was that!?" i quietly shouted. because its almost night time.
"you were drowning. i had to help you" he said sounding scared.
"but why did you kiss me?" i said.
"i blowed some air into you so you could breath. why are you mad?" the merman said.
does that means he saved me? i mean i was drowning.
"no just was surprised. but thank you" i said with a smile. he smiled back.
"well i better go. its almost night time" i said while trying to get myself out of the pool. i was struggling to get out when i felt something push me out. i turned see the merman smiling brightly. "hey ummmm whats you're name?" i asked to him. he looked a little bit surprised.
"if you don't wanna tell me then its okay" i was toward the door when i felt a hand on my foot.
"its.....scotty. my name is scotty" he said not looking up at me. i smiled at him how cute he was. no homo.
"marcel" i replied with a smile.
he looked at me with his blue ocean eyes.
as he lets go of my foot i start walking to the door. before i was about to go inside i heard something from behind.
"sorry for trying to kill you're friends. i was hungry and couldn't control it" i looked upset.
i mean i'm a bit mad at him from the incident.
"its fine. lets talk about tomorrow" i said going inside of the house.

you like him
wha- who the fuc-
don't freak out. i'm just you're inner thoughts who can talk to you
well thats weird and creepy
i know but besides that you like him don't you?
no i don't. makes you think i would like a merman who i just met.
bruh you were smiling like you won the lottery. plus you enjoyed the kiss didn't yah ;)
what? no! he just did that to save my life.  and also i was smiling because how nice he was.
liar. you were enjoying it so much that you didn't want to leave him.
thats not tru- wait hold up. you're my inner thoughts. i can do whatever i want to do to you.
oh shit. no please forgive me no! NOOO-
well that was weird

i was about to shower when i saw Evan in the kitchen staring at his phone.
"Evan?" "holy shi- marcel! don't scare me like!"
Evan yelled at me like a angry parent.
i chuckled while walking towards him.
"what are you doing?" i said looking at his phone. it says "delirious" who in the heck is that?
"ummm Evan whose delirious?" i said raising an eyebrow. he panicked and put the phone in his pocket.
"ummm no one! whose delirious?i don't know who delirious is? heheheh" his laugh sounded fake. like a nervous laugh.
i looked at him with a serious face.
"look! ummm ill go to my room. i need to do something! cool? okay bye!" he said while rushing upstairs. i hear a door shut and some squealing. damn we have some thin ass walls. well who ever that is Evan was really acting weird. oh well ill ask tomorrow.
before i could go to the shower i go to the window and look outside the backyard.
i see the merman sleeping on the edge of the pool. i wonder if he's cold. i get a blanket that was on the couch and went outside.
before i put the blanket on him i noticed that he's shivering like crazy. knew it. as soon as i put the blanket on him he stops shaking.
i go back smiling a freaking psychopath when i heard something behind.
"thank you" the merman said quietly as he shuts his eyes. how adorable. wait what? no.
well i gotta admit. he looks innocent to be a killing machine.
i went inside the house and went into the shower and cleaned myself.
as i was showing i thought of something.
what would i do to him anyway? i cant keep him forever.
i didn't know that thought would make me be in the shower for half an hour.
what will i do to him?
how will i feed him?
will he become crazy again and try to kill us?
i have so much questions. well ill talk about it tomorrow with Evan and Brock.