part four

Marcel's pov
okay. what in the actual fuck was that?!
we all sat down on the sand catching our breath. i hear a singing voice from behind me.
i turn around to see whats behind us. i see a human figure up ahead but it was too far that i couldn't see.
i turn to Brock and Evan and both of them look pale and mouth open.
"hey. guys okay?" i asked them but no response.
Brock starts walking slowly to the water but..
he's not swimming. he just went straight down in the water.
"Brock. what are doing?" i call out to Brock but he's not turning around.
"YO!! BROCK!!! GET OUT OF THE WATER!!"
i shouted out to him. he turns around to me but its not Brock. he's eyes are red. he's...............crying? what the fuck?
he turns back around and starts walking where the singing is coming from.
shit. i start running to Brock. the water wasn't really that deep so i easily pulled him out off the water. i pull him near Evan which is just standing there like a fucking insane person.
"BROCK!!WAKE UP" i shouted to his face but he's not looking at me. fuck it.
i slapped him in the face hard. he sits up really quick. "what the..." Brock sounded really broken. i was about to pat him on the back when he starts coughing up water out of he's mouth. "you okay?" i asked Brock with his pale face.
"yeah..." Brock said quietly. but i could still hear it.
i went over to see Evan. shit. he's also crying. but worse. he's crying so hard that he got a nosebleed ( i don't know if that can happen) i was about to slap him in the face when i start hearing singing again. i quickly turned around and i saw a person in the water staring at us.
"BROCK!!COVER YOU'RE EARS" i shouted to Brock. he quickly cover his ears with his hands.
i slapped Evan in the face hard. he looks at me in confusion. "Evan cover you're ears"
i said while turning to the person in the water.
"what wh-" " JUST DO IT!!" i yelled at Evan and he quickly covers his ears.
"whatever or whoever you are show yourself!"
i yelled at the person in the water. i took two steps forward when that "person" hissed and swam away.
what the fuck is going on?!
i go back to Brock and Evan with there ears still covered. i nodded to them to let them know it was okay.
they both put there hands away from there ears slowly.
"yo. what was that?" Evan asked in fear
"i don't know. lets go to my place and talk about it. i don't feel safe here" Brock and Evan nodded there heads and they grabbed all of the stuff.
we quickly got our stuff and ran straight to the car.
god. what in the actual fuck was that?....

Brian's pov
relaxing in the sun. just not worrying about anything.
i was relaxing in the sand when i hear a scream out of nowhere.
"Brian! over here!" i turn to see where that was coming.
"what the fock?" i said confused.
i saw Tyler and Scotty walking towards us.
i stand up and start walking towards them.
"tell him what you did Scotty" Tyler said while pushing scotty a little towards me.
"i...i..i wen..t...hun..ting..." scotty said looking down.
"you what?!" i yelled at scotty.
if you guys don't know what hunting its where all of us go out looking for food. just simple as that.
"why did you do that?!" i shouted to scotty who was silently crying.
"did anybody see you?!" Scotty nodded.
"oh my focking god" i put my hands on my head. "look! we haven't eaten for like 4 days!"
scotty yelled at it from behind.
i turn around to Scotty and stared him dead in the eyes.
"you know what to do" i said with a pissed off low voice.
he pulls out he's arms with all the scales.
i yank out on scale quickly. Scotty screamed. but it wasn't loud enough for anyone around to hear.
Scott's arms start bleeding where i pulled out the scale.
"do not ever hunt without us. if you get caught nobody is there to save you" i sound like a parent whose yelling at there child.
"its almost noon. we better go home" Tyler said breaking the silence. Scotty and i nodded.
we start heading to the water and we transform into a merman form.
i really hope that "guy" who saw Scotty really doesn't tell anybody.
once all three of us transformed we started heading home.