Ch5 Thankful for a Trick

The weekend finally came around, you even got a new swim suit!

It was a simple two piece, the top piece covered your stomach and had ruffles, to better conceal some of the more of the what you thought were unflattering curves.

The design was cute, it was your favorite color with some little stars and dolphins imprinted in white on it. You wore a cute white dress like a cover up.

You carefully loaded the container with the cut fruits into the passenger seat in your car, you got in the drivers seat and drove off to the beach. 

Once you arrived to the beach you see Jolyne in a little dress which you assumed was a cover up, and Jotaro wore a black T-shirt and blue swim trunks with a white dolphin print on the bottom. He looked good, he was holding two towles, that's when you realized you forgot your own towel...dammit. But you didn't say anything just because you'd feel embarrassed now.

As you walked up to the pair, another car pulled up and the car honked it's horn, a familiar voice yelled as the door opened,

"Jolyne! Come on let's go!" Tomoko called out to her as Josuke opened the back seat door for Jolyne to join them- and sure enough she did, she even looked at you two and said

"Have fun daddy! Have fun Pretty!!"

With that the door shut and the car drove off.

"W-wow..." you say a little bewildered by what you just witnessed,

"Damn Josuke...well suppose we can sit down and have a chat then?" Jotaro sighed and started walking down to the beach, you followed being extra careful not to fall or trip.

Jotaro laid out the two towels on the sand, he sat down, you placed the container of fruit between you two, he took out two waters and gave you one, the ice creams were still in a ice box just behind Jotaro.

"So, how are you today Jotaro?" You ask,

"Nothing to really complain about, you?" He was blunt- it took some time but, he could comfortably talk to you now it's just not always evident.

"I'm fine now~ it's hot today isn't it?" You say taking in a deep breath of the ocean air, with out responding Jotaro took off his shirt and stood up.

You stared at him with wide eyes...he was gorgeous...sculpted like a god from marble...his features were chiseled and hard. You caught yourself almost drooling and shake away your stare.

When you look back at him his hand was held out to you, you take his hand and get up. You take off your cover up and let it drop on the towel.

~Jotaro's POV~

I watched her as she took off her cover up. She had a very pleasant figure, her face is easy on the eyes and turns out her body is too.

The soft blush that dusted her cheeks, the blanket of light the sun laid upon her, the ocean waves reflecting in her eyes, and the gentle breeze that whispered through her hair- all made my heart stir.

~Normal POV~

You and Jotaro walked to the water, Jotaro was able to easily step into the water like nothing, when you went in it wasn't too bad, but once the water reached your stomach the cold started to hit you, Jotaro was a little ahead of you, he turned around to you,

"You need help?" Jotaro walked back over to you, the water glisten as it ran down his body,

"It's just a little cold I'll be alright!" You say, Jotaro smirked

"Close your eyes tight and hold your breath I'll help you." Jotaro said, you do as he says, you trust him—— you felt his hands on your arms, then you fell him holding you in a hug?

Then- COLD! IT WAS COLD COLD COLD!

He dunked you under the water, once you managed to come up and wipe the salt water from your eyes you see Jotaro laughing, you tried getting mad but, his laugh and smile caught you in a trance,

"You jerk" was all you could manage with a pout on your lips.

"Haah! Ahh...I'm sorry, too good of a chance to pass up! But you're used to the water now right?" Jotaro smiled,

"Yeah guess I am..." you say, just as Jotaro finished laughing you tackle him down into the water, but he didn't resurface immediately, you got worried til you felt something grab your ankles and yank you down into the water.

You jump back up to the surface, you see Jotaro sweep his hair back as he comes up from the water.

You both laughed, it was nice. You felt like a kid again, happy again and finally not alone.

Though you'd never admit it out loud, you were thankful Josuke and Jolyne pulled that little trick today.

Jotaro held you as you two went deeper into the water, he held you by the waist and never once did his hands wander, though to be honest you kind of wished they did...

"I never asked, do you come to the beach often?" Jotaro looked at you,

"Not as much as I'd like to, I never had anyone to go with, but now that I have you and Jolyne, I might come by more often!" You smile,

"You seemed to be friends with Josu- never mind, a full grown woman at the beach with a teen boy isn't the best look now is it?" Jotaro wore a small smile.

"Do you still feel lonely?" Jotaro asked almost mirroring your dream with his tone,

"Well...no really, you, Josuke and Jolyne make me feel happy and whole most days. Sure there are times when I want something I can't have but, hey you can't win 'em all can you?" You let out a sad laugh.

"You and I are more similar than I thought..." Jotaro said again almost mirroring your dream, you started to get a little weirded out...

"What do you mean?" You ask trying to play innocent,

"I mean, I have Jolyne and other family around but there's still one part still empty in my heart. I'm sure Jolyne in her child mind already made her decision." Jotaro explained a little, You hug Jotaro and kiss his cheek.

"You're a good guy, a little scary at times...but good. I'm sure some lucky woman will come
Along to help repair you." You say as words of encouragement, oh how desperately you wanted that woman to be you. Jotaro hugged you back and started leading you to the shore.

You both sat on the towels and ate some fruit together, then eating some ice cream.

"I think I have some water in my ear, come sit here so I can hear you better" Jotaro pat the space on the towel between his legs, his stoic expression hid any devious intentions, so you got up and sat down with your back to him.

Jotaro gently combed his fingers through your hair it would cause you to squirm a little here and there.

Then your imagination played a dirty little scene...Jotaro used his legs to keep your legs spread open and his hand moved down to your womanhood and he—

"We've been here a while now, we should go back to the hotel room." Jotaro's voice kicked you out of your fantasy.

"Y-yeah I'll head home then!" You say getting up,

"You're coming to the hotel too, I figured we all can get ready together and eat dinner together, you, Jolyne and me." Jotaro said

"But I'd have to get some clothes from my house." You say,

"Oh then come back to the hotel once you've done that, I'll need your help getting Jolyne ready...she usually refuses to let me help her dress up now." Jotaro sighed,

"Oh hahah yeah of course! I'll see you back at the hotel in about 15 minutes!" You smile, you both pack up everything and head out.