OVA Grease

"(Y/N)!!! I GOT THE PART! I PLAY DANNY ZUKO!!" Josuke burst into your store.

You see Josuke's class decided to perform a musical number for the school festival, in this case they chose Grease, and Josuke got the part he was aiming for!

"AAHHHHH!! YAY JOSUKE!!!" You ran around the counter and Josuke lifted you into a hug.

"Hey when's the play! I want to get the best seats in the house!" You ask,  Josuke went on to explain everything.

You and Jolyne volunteered to help Josuke's class...you also dragged Jotaro to help with the heavy lifting, in exchange you three would get front center row seats!

Hearing the songs so many times often had you, Jolyne and Jotaro humming them at home!

*Time Skip*

Back stage Josuke ran up to you in the greaser outfit, 

"How do I look?" Josuke did some poses, 

"Fantastic!" You cheer, he smiles and ran over to the other side of the back stage to practice a little more for good measure. You peeked through the curtain and saw Jolyne and Jotaro sitting in the front row. 

"Bad news!" Koichi ran up to everyone and said, 

"The girl that was suppose to play Sandy got some zits on her face and is refusing to go on stage! We need the back up!" he said panicked, 

"No good! The back up said she couldn't make it either! Family stuff!" someone called out

"Ah crap..." everyone looked defeated. 

Josuke ran up to you, 

"(Y/N) you know the songs...and you practiced the dances with me...can you please play the part of Sandy?!" Josuke grabbed your hands and pleaded with you, all eyes were on you...

"...*gulp* the show must go on!" you smiled, they all cheered and the costume team got to work on getting an outfit ready for you, the makeup crew got right to work as well. 

~Insert montage here~

You peeked out one more time and saw the lights dim, you caught a glimpse of Jolyne looking up at Jotaro confused, probably as to where you were.

Then the narration kicked in. Josuke went up to you once more saying

"Hey you look great! Don't sweat it you'll be perfect!" he smiled pat your shoulder and ran across the stage to get into his place. 

Then the curtain rose...and the music kicked in...and Josuke started singing 

"Summer lovin' had me a blast~" 

"Summer lovin' happen so fast~" the spot light shone on you, you saw Jolyne and Jotaro look at you in surprise. 

"I met a girl crazy for mee~" Josuke sang as the T-Birds started to come in closer 

"Met a boy cute as can be~" the Pink Ladies leaned into you, then you and Josuke leaned back to back 

"Summer days driftin' away, to uh-oh those summer nights~~" you sang together. 

"Tell me more, tell me more. Did you get very far?" the T-Birds bounced with the rhythm, 

"Tell me more, tell me more. Like does he have a car?" the Pink Ladies did the same. 

*Time Skip* 

It was the dance off scene and in the middle of it you saw Josuke messed up his landing. When the curtains fell on that scene he came back stage and said 

"I think I twisted it... I cant go back out there..." he winced in pain. 

"I have an idea! (Y/N) go ahead and perform your solo! Just continue as usual! Hurry!" Koichi said as he rushed off somewhere, you nodded and went on stage for the solo number, the one right before Sandy gets a make-over. 

The curtains fell, the costume and make-up team got you all changed ready to go up for Final number.

"Josuke will you be ok?" you asked as the costume crew puffed up your hair. 

"Yeah! And I think you'll match perfectly with my replacement trust me!" Josuke winked, 

The curtains rose and the music started, when you hopped on to stage to start singing the duet 

"We go together, like rama lamma lamma ka dinga da dinga dong!" the other voice that was to match yours was Jotaro's. 

While singing and dancing you saw that they had to put some hair extensions in his hair to make the pompadour properly. He looked great in a black tank top and black leather pants. 

And as the song came to a close Jotaro pulled you in and kissed you. 

The curtains fell with roaring applause from the audience. 

The entire cast went out one last time, Jotaro helped Josuke back on the stage, for cast call. Everyone bowed and thanked everyone for coming.

After everyone cleared out Tomoko ran up to you and said with wide eyes and a big smile, 

"I got the whole thing on video~!" she squealed like a teenage girl. 

"Of course you did..." you exhale too exhausted to fight back. 

"You did fantastic!" Koichi said as he brought Jolyne up, 

"MOMMY!!! YOU LOOKED SO COOL!!! I wanna learn to dance like that!" Jolyne cheered, Jotaro came up behind you and leaned down to whisper something to you, 

"You look amazing in tight pants..." he kissed your cheek and stood up straight. 

"Can we talk about how absolutely unfair it is that Jotaro gets to look good in anything he wears...hell his hair style is completely different and look at the guy!" Josuke pouted, 

"Aw but big brother Josuke I still think your just as cool as Prince! *She leaned into him and whispered* and he is way cooler than Daddy!" she giggled, Josuke laughed and swung Jolyne into a hug. 

"Awwww! Thank you Jolyne!" he kissed her cheek. 

Note- Just a little extra something! I was feeling inspired! I hope you enjoyed! <3