Ch9 Feels Like Home

You stood on your tippy toes trying to reach for the instant ramen on the top shelf in the cupboard.

A shadow soon covered you, you felt a warm presents behind you just barely touching you, a strong arm stretched out over you and grabbed the packets of Instant Ramen.

You held your breathe, your heart beat was so hard and fast you were worried he could feel it, he doesn't really get this close to you, you two have been closer but, still those moments were usually few and far in between. His smell and presents consumed you. Then he stepped back and put his hand on your shoulder,

"Jolyne and I will make it, you go and relax." Jotaro said, you stare up at him.

~Jotaro's POV ~

She looked up at me with big innocent eyes, cheeks flushed and blushing pink. I gulped down my awe for this woman who stood in front of me. I blinked a few times and shook myself out of her trancelike gaze.

Jolyne giggled as she pulled me to the stove to start boiling the water. (Y/N) walked over to the counter and sat on a bar stool.

~Normal POV~

You watched Jotaro and Jolyne make the ramen together. It was a heart warming sight. You smiled at them.

You looked around for a moment, your home felt warm and cozy. You looked around some more, you turned around to look at your couch, a couch where you've cried for hours at a time was no longer that, it was replaced by an image of you sitting with Jotaro and Jolyne eating all together.

You looked back at the kitchen where you've made little sweets to help you eat away sadness, was replaced by the sight of Jolyne and Jotaro pouring you and themselves bowls of Ramen to eat with you.

"Waaaahh! Mommy!" Jolyne's voice cried, you perk up  hearing this sweet child call you "Mommy" and lean down to her

"What's wrong?!" Jolyne asked as she wipes your cheek  with a napkin. You touch your cheek, you were crying,

"O-oh nothing! I'm just..so happy~! This place finally feels like a place I'm proud to call home!" You smile and kiss her forehead. Jolyne smiled and lead you to the couch where Jotaro set down the bowls along with spoons and chopsticks (or fork if ya need one).

You turn on the TV and switch it over to family feud.

The question you "joined" in on was

"We asked 100 married men this, what would you do if you found out your wife was cheating on you?"

You guys played along, you said

"Confront her about it"

Jolyne said,

"Win the game" ah guess she thought they meant cheating in a game,

And Jotaro said,

"Take your daughter and divorce"

You were taken aback by the bluntness of Jotaro's answer but shook it off while the contestant answered with,

"Cheat back" and of course his family cheered "good answer!". Surely enough Ding there is was, #6 on the board.

Dinner continued on like this, trying to guess the answers and laughing at the absurd answers the contestants would give.

At one point Jotaro had lean over and stretched his arm over you, clearly no accident because Jolyne sat between you two, while Jolyne was focused on the screen you look over to Jotaro and he looks at you, you take his hand which he graciously stretched out to you and held it up to your cheek. You had his hand cup your cheek, he let out a small smile as he rubbed his thumb over your cheek.

~Jotaro's POV ~

Her cheek was so soft and warm, her eyes shone brightly with her smile.

What I wouldn't give to hold her right now.

She turned back to watch the TV with Jolyne, I played with her hair a little as I turned to watch the game show.

I watched the clock, it's a little past Jolyne's bed time, as if on cue Jolyne let out a big yawned.

"I'll take care of the dishes you take her to bed ok?" She said in a hushed tone, I nodded and pick Jolyne up carefully.

~Normal POV~

You watched Jotaro pick up Jolyne and take her to her bedroom, so cute~

You went ahead and took up all the dishes and started washing them, drying them and putting them away.

'Hopefully Jolyne won't have any nightmares this time..." you say a little worried for the poor girl.

Just as you put away the last bowl Jotaro came out of Jolyne's room,

"She'll be fine, she fell asleep with a smile..." Jotaro let out a sigh of relief,

"Ah that's good, I'm glad~" you smile.

You and Jotaro went to your shared bedroom. It hit you, you'd be sharing a bed with this man for the first time, and in your own house~ how exciting~! But what you said before still stands...you didn't want to do anything with Jolyne in the same area... you'd feel wrong.

Jotaro had taken off his sweat pants and shirt leaving him in just his briefs. When you turned and saw him you covered you eyes,

"I-I-Uhhh J-Jotarooo" you were blushing madly, stumbling over your words. Jotaro chuckled and walked over to you,

"Hmm? What's wrong? Come on, you've got to get used to me.." he smirked , as he got closer, you backed up against the wall,

"Lord have mercy..." you felt your heart beat all over the place,

"The lord can't help you now, look at you shaking like a little bunny..." Jotaro trapped you against the wall,

"D-don't do this..." you bite your lip, Jotaro chuckled and leaned down,

"Just one kiss, one kiss and I'll put on a shirt and go to bed, alright?" Jotaro raised an eyebrow at the end of his deal,

"F-fine, just one!" You couldn't even catch your breathe, Jotaro crashed into you, his lips took over and his tongue wrapped itself around your tongue.

"Mmm~!" Your voice escaped you, Jotaro was really pulling you in, almost like he was sucking out your very soul- which you wouldn't doubt he was capable of.

He pulled away,

"So that's what you sound like?" Jotaro smirked,

"Oh shut up! Go to bed already you jerk!" You punch Jotaro's arm and push past him embarrassed.

He put on his loose fitting black shirt and slipped under the covers with you.

You both were back to back, Jotaro was being respectful and not getting too close. So you took initiative, you turn and pulled Jotaro into the middle of the bed with you,

"You're right, I'll have to get used to you at some point right?" You hug him, he turn to face you,

"Let me hold you?" Jotaro asked, his tone and demeanor were different it was adorable, you turn your back to him and he pulled you into him by your waist, you felt safe and calm.

An unspoken feeling of the words "I love you" gently lulled you to sleep.