Ch16 Oh Dear

When Jolyne screamed for you while being pulled away by the boy toy, something inside you snapped. You walked in front of Jotaro, slowly taking off your hoops and necklace, you dropped your jewelry in Jotaro's hands.

"You may have given birth to Jolyne, you may be her mother, but you have not earned the title mom, let alone "Mommy"! I felt blessed the very first second I met Jolyne! Watching her thrive in the few months I've known her gives me that feeling of mother's pride. I AM LUCKY TO HAVE JOLYNE ACCEPT ME INTO HER LIFE, LUCKY SHE CHOSE ME TO CALL MOMMY!" you scream.

~Jotaro's POV~

(Y/N) started to glow, her stand started to form behind her. The air around her was warm. It was comforting from where I was standing, but I can't imagine how those two shitty humans are feeling.

"You have no right to Jolyne! She belongs to me fatty!" that witch spouted,

"Jolyne belongs to no one but herself! And really?! Is that the best insult you have?! Oh the words I want to use right now- but I won't because I don't want Jolyne to hear!" she spoke up.

"It's ok Mommy! Ill cover my ears!" Jolyne covered her ears,

"Thank you Jojo~ ahem...You pretentious bitch, you and your sexual harassment case of a boy friend DON'T belong here! I cannot begin the show the amount of rage that is building in my system...wait wait...yes I can." her stand started to move towards them, her stand encased Jolyne in a protective cocoon and managed to push away the human trash.

A stand that can protect...she seems to also have the power to attack at the same time, incredible.

She picked up Jolyne and held her close, Jolyne looked to me and waved.

Her stand...Sphinx moved closer to them, her wings spread the sun rays themselves looked like they were turning into sharp daggers.

Her stands power is enough to rival my own...once I realized what she was doing, I had to stop her.

I couldn't let her become a killer.

I summoned Star Platinum and had him rush over in front of Sphinx.

The sun light daggers dropped and became regular Sun rays. She's never seen Star Platinum but she knew he was me.

Her wings folded back up. She and Star Platinum walked back over to us and faded back into us. I fixed (Y/N)'s jewelry back on her.

~Normal POV~

"T-that's assault! You bitch!" That woman struggled to stand back up. Her boy toy was knocked out completely.

"You have no proof-"

"I-"

"I have all the proof I need, you see that book store? It's mine...technology is great isn't? Now we can have little cameras in our very own stores~" you smiled.

"What did you do. . ." The witch bent down to her boy toy and starting to yell and scream at him.

Soon enough the sound out sirens came into ear shot.

When the police got out the car the woman started wailing

"Officer officer! Please help! Those two stole my baby and just assaulted me and my soon to be ex boyfriend!! Arrest them! Arrest them!! Arrest them!!!" With out warning they clicked the handcuffs on her and her boy Toy's wrists.

"Hello ma'am we were called in by the Higashikata's here, they called in assault and child abuse. You are now under arrest for..."

You didn't care to listen anymore Josuke and Tomoko could handle the rest, you set down Jolyne and kiss her forehead,

"Are you ok Jolyne?" You cupped her face in your hands,

"Yes Mommy! I'm fine!" She smiled,

"Oh thank goodness!" You sigh, Jotaro held you both in a hug.

~~~

The next few months were hazy and busy. Jotaro brought this case to court, he had eye witness accounts and the footage from your store to use in court.

Eventually the jury had ruled in favor of....

Jotaro Kujo

Jotaro was able to gain full custody of his daughter.

You were over joyed for him. Jolyne actually in court had ran to you to give you a hug.

It's been a little over a year now that you've known Jotaro and Jolyne.

Just when you thought you could take a breather you find out it'll be Jolyne's 8th birthday soon!!!

You went into Jolyne's room and asked her,

"Hey Jojo~ what do you want to do for your birthday? You want a party? Do you want to go somewhere? Anything you want~" you smile as Jolyne put down her Plushies.

"I thought I already got a early birthday?" She looked confused,

"I-um when?" You ask,

"When we were in the big room and the man wearing the black dress said I could stay with Daddy" She said,

"Ohhh Phhtt aren't you just the cutest~ well think of this as your birthday part 2!" You laugh,

"Oh...well if that's the case then...how about the aquarium!" She cheered.

"Oh that sounds lovely! Oh hey look at the time! Josuke, Okuyasu and Tomoko should be here soon for the play date!" You clapped,

"Oh yeah! Yay! Big brother Josuke and Big brother Okuyasu get to play with me todaay~" she sang, Sure enough the door bell chimed.

Jolyne got up and ran to the front door, you could hear her yell

"Big brother Josuke!! Big brother Okuyasu!!! Yaaaaay!!!"

You walked out to see Tomoko taking a picture of the three kids.

Jotaro was in the office doing some work, so you brought the boys over to play with Jolyne.

Tomoko wanted to help plan the birthday party, so she drove you over to a near by café.

"So what did Jolyne want?" Tomoko asked while taking a sip of her drink.

"She wanted to go to the aquarium!" You say,

"Oh! That sounds lovely~ we can decorate your house to be aquatic themed~" Tomoko's eyes sparkled with possibility.

"Though I think she's hoping to see a mermaid" you let out a nervous chuckle

"Oh well there are those attractions where girls put on the tails and——- wait wait wait (Y/N) I have a friend who works at the aquarium what if-"

"No- theres no way I'm doing that- Tomoko stop-" you tried to stop her,

"No we are doing this" Tomoko called to a a waiter and asked

"Do you have a phone here I could use?"

"Tomoko no!" You say as she is walked over to the phone, as she turned the dial on the phone she looked at you and said with a straight face,

"Wouldn't you do anything for Jolyne? Hell you made a court case for her- surely something like this is simple!"

"I-...if it's for Jolyne- I guess-" you sigh in defeat as Tomoko makes her call.

Oh dear what have I gotten myself into...