Ch11 Together

"O-other half?" You asked taken aback, suddenly Jotaro's face changed.

"W-wait...no don't answer..." Jotaro moved your hand down from his chest.

"Sorry that was inappropriate..." Jotaro backed away from you, he looked like he was remembering something...something that hurt him.

"I...J-Jolyne...Let's go...I'm going to drop you off with Josuke ok? Daddy needs to work..." Jotaro looked distracted. Jolyne didn't seem to have heard the conversation, she skipped along happily to her dad and gave you a good bye hug.

You were confused, what the hell was going on...

The day went on and some costumers came in and out the shop, you helped them as best you could but, your head was else where.

~Jotaro's POV ~

I went back to her house, it was quiet but still warm and happy from the memories we've shared here. Very few memories but they are enough.

Enough to make me scared of losing her too.

My breathing caught up to me, until it escaped me.

I was choking on air, or rather lack there of. I needed to lie down...

I managed to stumble over to our-her bed and I collapsed.

Breathe.

Suddenly a sweet sent stood out to me.

It was her, it came from the bed, the sent of her shampoos and lotions in the bathroom, and it came out from the drawers where she placed her clothes next to mine.

Her smell tangled with my brain and thoughts, til it wrapped around my heart.

I want her so bad...but...I don't think I can...could I even protect her? I failed t h e m... so what makes me think I could protect her?

I can barely hold onto my own daughter, she seems to grow up faster these days, I won't be able to always keep her around me...

But...(Y/N)...I love her...but what if I fail her? I don't deserve her anyway, I'm a failure. I don't deserve love, I don't deserve pleasure.

S t a r P l a t i n u m

~Normal POV~

Your heart was racing as you walked home, you felt something wrong, your stomach churned.

"What the hell is going on?!" Subconsciously you started to run home, panicked that something bad would happen if you didn't make it on time.

You fumbled for your keys, only to find that your door was unlocked,

Shit.

You rush in and bolt to the bedroom.

There he was, laying down, he looked like he was being pressed down into the bed, you notice that glimmer of arms, then hands, hands gripped on Jotaro's neck.

"NO!" You screamed, you tried your best to move the hands and take them off of Jotaro but you couldn't make contact.

Each time your hands passed right through the glimmering outlines of hands.

~Jotaro's POV ~

I watched as this angel tried to pry Star Platinum's hands from my neck, her tears dropped onto me like a gentle rain.

"It's ok- i-ts bet..ter this w-ay..." My words were broken, I thought maybe she would understand- but then...

~Normal POV~

You hands held Jotaro's head in your hand, his words made you scream, 

"NO!" you reel back and slam your forehead against his, the pain was too much, you thought your head was going to split in two. 

Jotaro looked up at you with absolute shock, you held a smile as  mix of tears and blood dripped down your face. 

"I-if you're hurting...let me be your other half...we can suff-er to-geth-er..." you fell on your side and blacked out. 

Jotaro laid there almost completely unresponsive, he looked over to you, and then his breathing kicked in, it was harsh and uncontrolled. His body was taking in as much air as it could, this rapid breathing set off his adrenaline. 

~Jotaro's POV~

I quickly picked up her body, I held her close and tight. I ran, ran as fast as I could to Josuke's house. 

I rammed through the door, and rushed over to the couch to set her down. 

Tomoko tried to take Jolyne into another room, but it was too late-

"MOMMY!!" Jolyne screamed trying to get to her body, Tomoko held her in place. With out a word Josuke rushed over to her and immediately started to heal her up.

She didn't wake up immediately, but she was still breathing...thank god.

*Mini Time Skip, Jotaro and Josuke are talking in the kitchen, Tomoko and Jolyne are watching over your body*

"Hey Jotaro, what the hell happened?" Josuke asked, 

"She...she saved my life." I said feeling a bit of shame, 

"What?! So she is a stand user? And there's an enemy you can't beat Jotaro?" Josuke asked with a look of surprise. 

"No, she saved me from myself. She packs on hell of a headbutt, damn my head still feels like its throbbing even after you fixed the damage on the inside..." I rubbed my head trying to ease the pain. 

 ~Josuke's POV~

I was going to further question Jotaro but stopped myself. I noticed the slight bruising on Jotaro's neck, I kind of figured what the hell happened. 

Holy crap, (Y/N) what kind of angel are you? You managed to reach him in time and figured out how to stop him...you're amazing.

~Your POV~

Noise started to surround me, I could hear the TV on, I could hear the soft and slightly far-away voices of Jotaro and Josuke talking.

Then I could feel something soft under me, I could feel a small hand holding my own, I gently gripped the small hand and slowly opened my eyes to see Jolyne staring at me with watery eyes and a smile. 

"Mommy!" Jolyne hugged my waist as I slowly sat up. 

"Oh thank goodness you're alright!" Tomoko smiled.

I gently pat Jolyne's head and got up, I walked over to the kitchen. I gave Josuke a little hug, thanking him for healing me, since I wasn't at the hospital I figured he must've used that ointment he has to heal almost any injury. (You still aren't fully aware of stands yet, so when Josuke healed you a long time ago he said it was a special ointment as a cover up) 

~Normal POV~

Then you turned to look at Jotaro, he wasn't looking at you, he kept his head low and turned away. 

You took in a deep breath, 

"You IDIOT! Don't do that! What if I didn't make it in time your jerk! You would've left Jolyne alone! You would've left Josuke behind, and you would've left me abandoned! You IDIOT!" you pulled Jotaro's shirt bringing him eye level with you, forcing him to meet your gaze. 

"I'm..sorry..." Jotaro gently rested his head on your shoulder, his arms wrapped around your waist as he crashed down to his knees. 

"Shhh...its ok. You're here now, let's go home ok? We will sleep and tomorrow we can talk ok? We both could use some rest..." you rub Jotaro's back as he slowly stood back up and gave you a nod. 

"Jolyne will stay with us tonight, you two go get some rest." Tomoko smiled and waved you off. 

Note- This chapter's POVs were very chaotic sorry but this was a little difficult to write~ thank you for sticking with me~ Love y'all~