Ch13 Without a Word

You opened your eyes, and there was nothing in front of you- rather what was in your hands was a cucumber from your fridge. You drop it out of shock and embarrassment, Jotaro catches it before it hits the ground.

"It's be a shame to waste food..." he smirked as he walked back towards the kitchen.

You stood there with a face flushed red, you were so embarrassed you couldn't even laugh it off.

"I- I'm going to bed!" You stumbled through your words and quickly hopped over to your room.

You say on the edge of the bed and suddenly you felt two arms pull you back, Jotaro held you in a hug, his lips moved to your ear

"Mind if I hold you for a while?" His voice was low and sent tingles down your spine, his breath was warm.

You gave him a silent nod, his arms moved down to your stomach to hold you better, you jumped away from his hold,  Jotaro flinched, he held his hands up and back in surrender,

"I'm sorry did I do something wrong?" He seemed sincere,

"N-no I just...I just...don't like you touching my stomach..." your voice went low,

"W-what do you mean?" Jotaro moved forward to you slowly,

"I just, *sigh* look at yourself and look at me, two completely different body types, you're- you're basically carved from the finest marble! And I...I'm nothing more that a potato sack filled with marbles... I don't expect you to understand..."  you turned away from his gaze,

"And I don't think you understand that, I love you. I'm not the most intelligent when it comes to love, but at the very least I can understand that I love you for you no matter the form you take. Life is much too short and cruel to think about such trivial things." Jotaro spoke truthfully, you know that above all people Jotaro would know the cruelty and shortness of life.

You look over to him with a smile,

"But are you really ok with taking a pudgy girl like me at your side?" Tears brimmed you're eyes,

"I'm more than happy to take a beautiful, charming, witty, nurturing, smart, and yes curvy woman such as yourself by my side. Though I must ask if you'll accept me, I've told you my story, I've confessed my quiet sins to you and you alone. Knowing that can you accept me?" Jotaro held your hand in his.

You practically jumped into his arms,

"Right now, there's nothing more I want than to live on with you and Jolyne..." you smiled, feeling loved.

With out a word, Jotaro held you in his arms again, he turned so that your back would lay on the pillows, you felt his warm breath on your cheek and ear. His breathing was low and slow, like he was focusing, focusing solely on you.

Every moment, every breath, every touch was focused solely on you.

You found long ago that Jotaro could never express himself completely through words alone, how did he put it?

Actions speak louder than words.

And so from this point on there were no words, only the sound of rustling of fabric from the sheets and the clothes you both wore, the sound of Jotaro's slow breathing paired in contrast with your quiet squeaks and moans.

The room was dressed in the low, quiet and cool light of the moon and stars.

It was cold, but so warm, so very warm. Your clothes became bothersome, it seemed that Jotaro felt the same.

He took off his shirt revealing his sculpted form, always a lovely sight to see. His hands lowered down to gently lift the shirt from you, you hesitated for a moment but let him.