~1~

It was a sunny and quiet day as the two boys, Hyunjin and Minho headed to school.

Minho laughed at a joke Hyunjin made as they neared the school. They continued joking around until a petite black haired girl nudged in between them with a smile.

It was Pei.

Ever since a famous movie director came to the school in order to start his new project, a completely student made drama. Minho had developed a crush on a girl. Which of course was the one standing in between them right now, Pei.

Pei had been cast as the leading actress and Minho was cast as the leading male. Hyunjin regretted not auditioning as he wasn't sure of his acting skills and was too scared.However, he was able to become a crew member with his camera skills he had learned from his photography class so he felt lucky for that. But in all honesty he was so jealous of Minho and wished he could switch places with him just so he could be closer to her. Hyunjin could tell that Minho liked her too and felt like it was a competition to win her heart, and he desperately wanted to win.

Minho had fallen for the girl during the auditions for the drama but Hyunjin had been "in love" with her for a while. Ever since they met after school in a film club last year, Hyunjin had grown a strong interest for her and that turned into an even stronger crush. Hyunjin never confessed, scared of what she might say, and chose to stay close friends with her secretly hoping for more.

Minho on the other hand had no clue about Hyunjins feelings. He liked Pei and wanted to get close to her but had never thought about how Hyunjin felt. Minho was just excited to be Pei's love interest in the drama they were filming and that's all he could think about.

"You guys excited for today?" Pei asked with a smile on her face.

"Of course! I mean we are gonna be in a drama!" Minho replied happily.

Hyunjin smiled along with them admiring Pei for how cute she looked when she was excited.

They soon arrived at school heading their separate ways for class.

Hyunjin and Pei had the same class but due to assigned seating he was a couple rows behind her. Hyunjin sat staring at the back of her head wishing she felt the same when a voice interrupted is thoughts.

"...Hyunjin!" the voice said.

Hyunjin turned to the person seated next to him. It was Jeongin, his best friend.

"Jeez I was trying to get your attention for like five minutes, do you have cotton in your ears or something?" Jeongin said with a slight smile.

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking about Pe- I mean the filming after school," Hyunjin said with a nervous laugh.

"The filming? Oh! The filming! I almost forgot i'm so excited!" Jeongin said practically bouncing in his seat. Jeongin had gotten a supporting character role and it was a big deal to him so he was super happy about it.

"...yeah me too," Hyunjin sighed glancing over at Pei almost longingly.

"You don't sound that excited, something wrong?" Jeongin said trying to follow Hyunjin gaze.

"No nothing, just tired," Hyunjin said turning his focus back to his notes.

"Okay..." Jeongin said unconvinced. He felt a bit sad that Hyunjin was hiding something but he figured he would talk to him sooner or later.

———

As Hyunjin was leaving class he saw Pei asleep at her desk. He went over to at first wake her up but decided to let her sleep a bit. He sat at the desk in front of her turning around so he could see her. Hyunjin stared for a moment before realizing the sun was shining on her face. He carefully moved his hand to block the sun from disturbing her. As if Pei noticed this change she woke up slowly sitting up and stretching.

Hyunjin had moved his hand quickly and pretended to be looking at the camera he had prepared for the filming after school.

"Woah Mr. Hyunjin looks so professional," Pei said half asleep leaning towards Hyunjin to get a good look at the camera.

Hyunjin laughed his heart beating fast just by the sound of her voice, "it's not like it's my camera i'm just borrowing it."

"Well still I think it's cool don't you? I mean people see what's on screen and that's nice but the real magic is what's behind like the sound, lighting, and cameras." Pei said her eyes seeming to sparkle in Hyunjins mind.

"I guess so?" Hyunjin laughed feeling as if each second he fell deeper and deeper in love with her.

They soon headed off to the first day of filming excited and worried for what the day held for them.