~3~

"Okay! Everybody ready for day three of filming?" Changbin announced when everyone had arrived.

Everybody yelled out a yes, Felixs voice was the loudest causing a smile to spread on Changbins face.

"Okay Jisung the lighting equipment is not ready so please go and retrieve that. Same with Chan the sound stuff is also not ready so go with Jisung to get the stuff." Changmin said.

The two boys nodded and went to set up the eqiupment. Changbin went to fix up the set and Seungmin had Felix go over script directions and cues.

Pei, Minho, and Hyunjin were sitting on some benches talking about the script and Jeongin noticed going over to sit next to Hyunjin.

"The running scene is going to look so cool I bet!" Pei said with a laugh.

"I know right!" Minho said with a smile looking at Pei.

"It'll probably be hard to film though, you have to do a good job with the camera Hyunjin." Pei said teasing Hyunjin.

Hyunjin smiled back feeling like he had butterflies in his stomach.

"Wahhh it's going to be a lot of running though," Jeongin said with a whine.

Pei laughed replying, "Who knew we'd be running and I thought this would be easy!"

The conversation went on for another minute until Hyunjin went to go get the camera ready and the rest of them went to go get ready to film.

Jeongin stood leaning on a pillar looking at his script he took a deep breath to calm his nerves. Even though it was the third day filming he still felt the nervousness of the first day. The drama was going to be shown to hundreds of people, maybe thousands, or even millions. He practiced his lines and looked around at everyone getting ready before his eyes stopped on Hyunjin who was getting the camera ready. He looked so professional and focused, it was different the the normal goofy Hyunjin he was used to, but Jeongin wasn't complaining.

"Places everyone!" Changbin yelled as Felix got the slate ready.

Minho, Jeongin, and Pei got into their places with a bit of help from Seugmin and Changbin and Hyunjin prepared his camera facing Felix with the slate.

Snap, the sound of the slate echoed and Hyunjin turned the camera facing the three actors.

Minho and Pei looked at each other before grabbing eachothers hand and running foward, with Jeongin running in the back. Hyunjin followed them with his camera at the back as Chan ran at the front with the boom microphone. Hyunjin looked through the camera seeing their hands together as he slowed to a stop. He felt jealous of Minho and wish he could be the one holding her hand. He let his arm drop still holding tight to the camera as he looked over at Minho and Pei who were laughing in the distance.

~Later that day during a break~

Hyunjin went quickly down the stairs coming from the snack bar with two coffee milks one was for Pei and the other for himself.

Minho on the other hand came from another stairwell holding two strawberry milk cartons, like Hyunjin, one was for Pei and one was for himself.

As the both turned the corner they unexpectedly were right in front of eachother they made eye contact seeing how both of them had two drinks. They awkwardly walked to the break room and both handed Pei the drinks at the same time causing another awkward moment to rise.

Pei looked at both of them in confusion before saying a awkward thanks and accepting the drinks. Hyunjin and Minho both sat on each side of Pei looking at her to see her reaction. Pei looked back and forth at them trying to think of what to say.

Jeongin who had been silent holding a container of jelly saw this and felt upset. He remembered the days when Hyunjin would bring him a drink and now it seems like Hyunjin could care less about him. Out of spite and annoyance Jeongin took the other drink from Hyunjins hand casually taking a sip as he looked out at nothing.

Hyunjin, suprised by this, turned and looked and Jeongin who didnt look back at him. Hyunjin was confused but didn't say anything.

Minho and Pei also saw this and looked over a bit confused as to why Jeongin did that.

The room stayed in awkward silence (caw caw caw) for a while until Changbin came in to tell them break was over.

They all silently went back to set and resumed the filming with a small tension around them.